Post a pic of your cat here

Phil, you could try double-sided adhesive pads. As long as you give the seat a good clean and a bit of a warm beforehand they should stick quite well and shouldn’t leave much residue or damage the leather if you have to get them off again.

I used them to stick the Ford badges onto my wheel centre caps and they've survived up to now.

Yes used that and it works well, would imagine most glue would be difficult to remove so basically if your worried about that do not fit them.

Reactions: ASoggyNaanBread
Cougar S spoiler looks amazing Dakota!, should have been standard, makes all the difference

Here's my two cats connie (silver) and kitty (blue) was given to me by a lovely lady who's now living in Africa and was told it needs lots of work inc fuel pump

If it were me I would just save up and get the seats recovered in leather with an embossed cougar head, I was quoted £900 for the front seats back in 2018 so I guess would be knocking around the thousand mark now

Reactions: ASoggyNaanBread
With Soggy mentioning the seat logos it reminded me that a set came with DG when i bought her, wonder what would be best to stick them on with.
View attachment 21618
Phil, If these are anything like the ones I had from the states, they iron on (best to use a damp towel over it)
If you put them on the headrests, you can just swap them out for new ones.

Reactions: poose