Post your highest mileage Cat...

Here's mine

DSC01249.jpg

199,555 :eek:

Roll on 200,000 :beer:

Here you go

DSC01249.jpg

And she's now on 199,660 or thereabouts as I've been using her for work this week (y)

wow, that's amazing, make sure you get the pic of the big one. i watched the 100,000 mark come up on the last capri i had, it was a proud moment for me, then i had to sell it, "GUTTED" doesn't even come close, 5 years after, i got one of these here Cougar jobbies, happy days at last, loving it, not loving being too skint to go mad on mods though :cry::cry::cry:

I'll try and get a pic dead on two hundred thou, depends where I am though at the time
lol.gif

I had a couple of Capris when I was younger, and I've had a few Probes too, in fact still got one of those which is a project and is under wraps at the mo. That has 114,000 on it, but is having an enigne rebuild.

Seems that particualr type of car just runs in the blood. The Cougar was a natural progression.

Well I missed it slightly but here's the biggy

DSC01436.jpg

Had to pull over and get it - was on my way into town.

Still going strong
icon_cool.gif

Thought I'd wake up this old thread. 200K is impressive.

What's the highest mileage automatic Cougar? (In other words, do the auto trannys last as long as the manual gearboxes?)

:)

95,000 here.

I've only done 18,000 of that, which has taken me 19 months of ownership.

I think I need to do the cambelt, really.

Frosty Cat is on 94K

my PB is my old Scorpio which had 215K when I sold it - though much like trigger's broom it had had two engines, gearboxes, torque converters steering rack etc!

Just saw a Cougar on Ebay which has done 260K miles! It's probably like Trigger's brush though!

Btw, how many miles can you typically get out of the Cougar's Auto 'box?