Rebirth of my COUGAR (WIP)

A nice thorough job as always Al. when are you planning on swapping the donkey out I'll come down and give you a lift if I'm available.

Cheers Mark, it looks like it'll be after TRAX. I have a car and bodykit arriving this weekend so the engine has to go to the back of the cave for a few days. I think i might be stuck with the car untill next weekend before it can be collected, but as soon as that is cleared , the floor is wide open.
Engine and box are both ready for bolting together, but i can't do this until the old unit is out (i need the bolts) :) The delay though, gives me time to work on a radical new under bonnet paint scheme :)

I was joking about the roof cooler lol, anyways the RS is mid engined so nice short pipes lol, Al if you need a hoist bringing up i'll see if i can get one from work

Roof cooler! You'll have me welding chimneys on next, shame we can't swear in here, i'll just nip over to "over 18's" :)
Cheers Tony, I will be needing a hoist, although as it's only a zetec, we can whip it out with an empty fag packet and a couple of spoons :LOL:

sorry to hear about your cat al, (late i know but been to ireland for a few weeks) but looks like a cracking job you are doing on the replacement engine(y)

hows the progress on this coming along now al?

The engine is hanging on Paul. Still smelling oil today on the way to Trax, and on way home. The oil seperater/breather gasket at the front of the engine is leaking, so i've decided to get it done tomorrow. No point buying a new gasket so the sump stuff is going on as a quickfix. Engine transplant date is still in the planning stage with another member.

Well this one seems to have got a bit lost, so i'll revive it to say, the re-birth is underway and i am also working on a little project of my own as a treat for when this is finally sorted. :)

Wait til you see what I'm doing to mine - now a 5 phase upgrade - hopefully finishing phase 1 this weekend :).

Might give you a run for your money Al (but, then again, might not :geek:)
:devilish:

Well - considering a certain person is heavily involved in both projects I'll just ask him :LOL:

I must say though Al - yours sounds much more exciting than mine (y)