Rebirth of my COUGAR (WIP)

Yours is bolt on **** Als is "old school" tuning !:bomb::bomb::bomb::devilish::p

That's what I said Boss - Al's is much more exciting than my run o the mill bolt on's - just that I'm bolting a lot on - and don't forget the Don's master stroke of sticking the black pudding in there for some extra special ecky thump :geek: - are you getting that Al?? :whistle:

I'm surprised you haven't gone for some uprated cams and vernier pulleys Alan, and as for the turbos and the talk of twin barreled carbs, why not go for throttle bodies? They give good power on a Zetec.

I'm surprised you haven't gone for some uprated cams and vernier pulleys Alan, and as for the turbos and the talk of twin barreled carbs, why not go for throttle bodies? They give good power on a Zetec.

...also need exceptionally deep pockets mate, which I havn't got. There is quite a bit to be done though and some of what you mentioned :cool:

A bit of a cosmetic change waiting for the new engine.
Panther black with holographic metal flake. Photograph doesn't show it off to best effect.
I removed all the "ZETEC" and FORD embossed sigs to make it completely bare and flat. When it is finally fitted, it will either have the ss spark plug cover from my current engine, or a CF spark cover. undecided yet.

100_1121.jpg

100_1120.jpg

i am really looking forward to seeing your car when all this is done Al. One of this club's finest examples getting even better. Chuffed for you