RIP Chris

is there anything we can do for Tim at this time?

I don't know too much about their personal circumstances, but the guy will be in pieces.

I'm sure we all know where this will lead, ie a collection for some kind of floral tribute/wreath/donation etc, and funeral arrangements,but Tim has told me he will be in touch again as soon as he is able. I will of course keep all updated on this situation.
Sorry guys, it just doesn't feel real typing all this stuff.

Last edited:
RIP Chris.

DSC_0170Small.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Great picture and true reflection on a top class bloke. Take care my friend:(

I'm sure we all know where this will lead, ie a collection for some kind of wreath/donation etc, and funeral arrangements,but Tim has told me he will be in touch again as soon as he is able. I will of course keep all updated on this situation.

Able to assist Alan if required(y)

I was quite shocked to learn of this today.

Chris and Tim both struck me as being very genuine and thoroughly nice people. I'm very saddened to hear of Chris' death. Not sure if it's just because people are closer together in this club or what, but we do seem to have lost more than our fair share of friends in our time.

My thoughts are with Tim and Chris' other friends and family at this time.

I don't know too much about their personal circumstances, but the guy will be in pieces.

Well said Scunny and I had exactly the same thought. It is easy to feel so helpless at a time like this, words do not come easy and often seem inadequate. Such a huge loss for Tim, poor guy, as well as the families.

Such a sad loss and such a great shock. To think just over a month ago we were enjoying the Christmas 'do' with Chris, having a great meal and a few drinks. Many thanks to all who have posted photos of Chris doing what he liked best, revelling in the company of his friends and sharing his enthusiasm for his Cougar and this forum. He will be sorely missed.

Our heartfelt condolences go out to Tim and everyone who knew Chris.
Andy, Karen, Matthew and Nathan

I'm sure we all know where this will lead, ie a collection for some kind of floral tribute/wreath/donation etc, and funeral arrangements,but Tim has told me he will be in touch again as soon as he is able. I will of course keep all updated on this situation.

Able to assist Alan if required(y)

Thanks Lewy, and i am sure everybody feels the same.
Guys, i understand only too well how upsetting this is and that some members will be curious regarding the circumstances surrounding Chris's sad death, but please, no pm's asking me for details i cannot or am in no position to give.

First met chris and Tim in 2008 (if anyone can remember the sardine can stand at Castle Combe that year ;)) they lived sort of local to me so came to the little mini-meets at the pub that I had organized and have been great friends since. I don't really have that many pictures of him they arte mostly of his car.
I told the boss at work and she couldn't believe it either, it shows that he was noticed.

R.I.P. mate

Blackpool 2010 "the wet one" (with Mark [CharlieCD] Marks wife and Vonny)
DSC00012.jpg

Tatton Park (with Rich & Ria B)
DSC00502.jpg

A mini meet stripping James (beggers20) car (with Scott[BrabenV6] Jezza, James and Tim)
DSC01880.jpg

This will be in hand as soon Jason or Kully here from Tim.

There are some great memories in this thread, a very fitting tribute to a fantastic guy

I hope if we are allowed that there will be a convoy of respect as Dave had and as soon as a date is released I will do my best to be there to pay my respects to a very great man

I hope if we are allowed that there will be a convoy of respect as Dave had and as soon as a date is released I will do my best to be there to pay my respects to a very great man
I'm sure there will be Dave, with quite a few more Cougars in the line

Had 24 hours to come to terms with the very sad news, and time to reflect. I think everything that could be said about Chris has probably been said by more elequent people than myself, so I`ll not even try to add to the excellent tributes that have been made already.
My first meeting with Chris and Tim was at a club curry night in Leicester, I think around 2006 - 2007, and every meet or show I have attended since, and thats a lot of meets, lots of fond memories of Chris, but the one special memory is the parade lap at Snetterton, Chris was absolutely bubbling with excitement when we came off the track, Alan has a video of the lap taken by Tim, on it in the background you can hear Chris`s voice, if Alan could post the video up, have a listen for Chris, his enthusiasm and excitement is quite infectious.

Had 24 hours to come to terms with the very sad news, and time to reflect. I think everything that could be said about Chris has probably been said by more elequent people than myself, so I`ll not even try to add to the excellent tributes that have been made already.
My first meeting with Chris and Tim was at a club curry night in Leicester, I think around 2006 - 2007, and every meet or show I have attended since, and thats a lot of meets, lots of fond memories of Chris, but the one special memory is the parade lap at Snetterton, Chris was absolutely bubbling with excitement when we came off the track, Alan has a video of the lap taken by Tim, on it in the background you can hear Chris`s voice, if Alan could post the video up, have a listen for Chris, his enthusiasm and excitement is quite infectious.

As requested.