Scoop & HID

phil robbo

Well-known user
Oct 4, 2004
Huddersfield
Eventually got the scoop fitted & done the HID headlight conversion.

HID conversion is worth doing, the difference is unbelievable, even from 50% brighter lamps.

scoophid2.jpg

scophid.jpg

Love that Phil (y). These scoops make all the difference don't they ? Especially in Blurple. Sprayed by Al i take it. Did you stick it or bolt it mate ?
You wait till you go out in the dark with those HID's on. The difference is amazing. You can actually see infront of you :yesnod::LOL:. The way they take about 3 seconds to warm up is really cool too.
Looking good mate (y)

I`ve stuck it on, decided not to drill the bonnet, I was going to fit a strobe inside it but again decided against drilling the bonnet, Indeed painting by Mr Pid.

Very nice Phil. My only hope is that you and your mate will be around to make more when I can afford one.

Followed this from start to finish and the scoop is the mutts nutts. Great work.

Very nice Phil. My only hope is that you and your mate will be around to make more when I can afford one.

Followed this from start to finish and the scoop is the mutts nutts. Great work.

Should be an ongoing item, I will also be putting them on e-bay .. to a world wide audience, but not as cheap as they are to members on here.

Top job Phil, especially on a blurple lol saw your car in Fast Ford mag btw (y) (y)

At last! (y) I was beginning to think you'd never get it done Phil. Those HID's really are bright as Nick said, cool the way they warm up, and its a bonus when your on the road and you can actually see the road light up in front of you.

Nice job there Phil I am very tempted with a scoop myself will consult the royal bank of her indoors .If she says no will probably get one anyway can't beat eating meals in peace and quiet.