She's growling now !!!

Ouote mofo sob......................
I've just put mudflaps on mine and only just noticed the big gap on the inside of the n/s flap - can see it on your pic as well - anyone know what its there for - it's not on the other side :idea:.

I've just sorted out the mudflap mate. All i did was what Alan said. Took it off, cleaned it up a bit, put a strip of 3m tape down the edge then put it back on again.

MudFlapRepair001.jpg

Before tightening the bottom clamp up i slid it along about 15m, that pulled it in closer to the body too.(y)
While i was at it i painted the Cougar emblem too.
I used this.........
MudFlapRepair004.jpg

A light silver paint stick. Found it in Motorworld and it went on quite well. Did 2 coats and i did it with the mudflaps on cos the one i did take off was a right pig to get off. I think it looks ok, i just hope it stays on :LOL:

Looks good with the head painted (y). I wasn't having a go at your fitting skills when I mentioned the gap - I meant that ruddy great big cut out to the top right of the cat's head :LOL:. As Alan said it must be there to fit round something like a baffle on the US cats cos there seems absoulutely no reason for it on my cat.

I used the wrong paint on mine and it's coming off already :mad2: so they'll be off at the weekend for a repaint with gold hammerite and a refit so thanks for confirming the fitting tips :D

Looks good with the head painted (y). I wasn't having a go at your fitting skills when I mentioned the gap - I meant that ruddy great big cut out to the top right of the cat's head :LOL:. As Alan said it must be there to fit round something like a baffle on the US cats cos there seems absoulutely no reason for it on my cat.

I used the wrong paint on mine and it's coming off already :mad2: so they'll be off at the weekend for a repaint with gold hammerite and a refit so thanks for confirming the fitting tips :D

Naa thats ok mate (y), i didn't think you were. I was gonna look at it anyway. It would of driven me :mad2: if i'd left it. Yeah that cut out bit is a bit of a mystery eh ?.
Good luck with the gold Hammerite mate. I would of used silver Hamerite but i'm no artist and i aint got a steady hand thats why i was glad i found the paint pen. Bit of a cheat really i suppose :LOL:

Naa thats ok mate (y), i didn't think you were. I was gonna look at it anyway. It would of driven me :mad2: if i'd left it. Yeah that cut out bit is a bit of a mystery eh ?.
Good luck with the gold Hammerite mate. I would of used silver Hamerite but i'm no artist and i aint got a steady hand thats why i was glad i found the paint pen. Bit of a cheat really i suppose :LOL:

LOL...I used to use these on my motorbike tyres..back in the day when I was a chavvy bike rider :LOL::LOL:

Yeaaaaaah i know........ so i'm a chavvy Zetec driver :LOL:
I can take it......broad shoulders and all that :LOL::p:D

Oops! I wasn't referring to you being chavvy - it's what I was called when I used to do my bike tyres by my mates :LOL::LOL:...I've also been known to do all the lettering on my car tyres too...:LOL::LOL:

Oops! I wasn't referring to you being chavvy - it's what I was called when I used to do my bike tyres by my mates :LOL::LOL:...I've also been known to do all the lettering on my car tyres too...:LOL::LOL:

No mate didn't take it as you were. Just having a laugh :LOL:. I used to use them on my Raleigh Chopper bike (remember them?) tyres when i was a kid.
GOD I FEEL OLD NOW :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No mate didn't take it as you were. Just having a laugh :LOL:. I used to use them on my Raleigh Chopper bike (remember them?) tyres when i was a kid.
GOD I FEEL OLD NOW :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeh, I used to ride my cousins - I was never allowed to have one or a Grifter...always had to be the sensible option of a 5 speed racer..not as much fun! lol...and yep, I'm an old fart too! lol (y):LOL::LOL:

Yeh, I used to ride my cousins - I was never allowed to have one or a Grifter...always had to be the sensible option of a 5 speed racer..not as much fun! lol...and yep, I'm an old fart too! lol (y):LOL::LOL:

What :yikes:? you never had the pleasure of those cowhorn handle bars that snapped every time you tried to make a bigger jump than your mate's just done ? Or that long narrow seat that made yer gonads feel as tho they were going to explode ? You poor poor man you. :LOL: You haven't lived :LOL: :LOL:

What :yikes:? you never had the pleasure of those cowhorn handle bars that snapped every time you tried to make a bigger jump than your mate's just done ? Or that long narrow seat that made yer gonads feel as tho they were going to explode ? You poor poor man you. :LOL: You haven't lived :LOL: :LOL:

Nope instead when we moved to Aussie my parents wouldn't let me have a BMX either...so, 4 buckled wheels, snapped chain, wrecked handle bars...dad just kept repairing the friggin thing...didn't get the hint at all...how dumb can some parents be?? lol :LOL::LOL:

Nope instead when we moved to Aussie my parents wouldn't let me have a BMX either...so, 4 buckled wheels, snapped chain, wrecked handle bars...dad just kept repairing the friggin thing...didn't get the hint at all...how dumb can some parents be?? lol :LOL::LOL:

AUSTRALIA :eek6: ???
You had it good then
We lived in cardboard box in middle of street lad LMAO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH Those were the days :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

After being in a Desil van all week it was nice to pick up my cougar again and drive home safe in knowledge that I would get to hear the induction roar, rather than tools rattling around and the odd sound of a vacum cleaner moving from side to side.

Looking good as been said very subtle and as you say it's got a great sound as well, bet you well cuffed, and face is starting to ache due to the big grin:D:D