She's growling now !!!

Looking good as been said very subtle and as you say it's got a great sound as well, bet you well cuffed, and face is starting to ache due to the big grin:D:D

OOOOOOH YES :D
Just drove back after being in London for the weekend and every time i put my foot down me and the missus looked at each other and just grinned and laughed. Think she like's it as much as i do.
Got some good aproving looks from other drivers as well as some double takes from pedesrtians. I must admit it makes you feel good.
Now that i've debadged it apart from the Mercury badge (pics later when i get Al's infill) you can see the driver behind you in the mirror saying "what's that" to his mate in the passenger seet. The only clue from behind is the silver Cougar head emblems on the mudflaps. Let em guess eh ? :LOL::LOL: It's quite funny to watch actually.

Nope instead when we moved to Aussie my parents wouldn't let me have a BMX either...so, 4 buckled wheels, snapped chain, wrecked handle bars...dad just kept repairing the friggin thing...didn't get the hint at all...how dumb can some parents be?? lol :LOL::LOL:

god this is bringing back memories of me belting around the creeks on my BMX GT in Adelaide when I was younger but then moved here and some so and so stole my beloved GT:sad:

god this is bringing back memories of me belting around the creeks on my BMX GT in Adelaide when I was younger but then moved here and some so and so stole my beloved GT:sad:

We used to go to Adelaide shopping, had friends at Christies Beach. We used to live in Whyalla.

Can't believe some villan nicked your beloved GT though! B*st*rds! :incazzato: