Show memories 2006

Wow, some great memories! Last year was awesome, looking forward to this years shows now. :D

I am too but I'm unsure of what to do to the car this year. I have a few ideas but nothing really has grabbed me. Don't want to weigh it down too much with ice. Performance wise I have the svt stuff to go on after I get a throttle inlet and whatever gaskets I need.

I still would like a decent head unit and speakers at some point though.

I may go for some oxigin toxic in chrome for the show season although it's looking unlikely that we'll be at the modified nationals. :cry:

I found a few from the 'fest that I hadn't uploaded before ...

Dave grabs a quick snooze as he finds his age catches up with him:
snooze.jpg

The girls check to see if anyone has forgotten their deodorant:
disco1.jpg

Quiz time anyone ?
quiz.jpg

Just who was the mystery auctioneer ?
auction.jpg

Dawn helps out with the demonstration of how to safely check under the bodywork:
inspect.jpg

Balloons over Billing
balloon.jpg

Balloon 2
balloon2.jpg

___Chris___ your flash has made me look extremely grey in the first picture and made Dave's hair invisible. :eek:
Get it fixed before CF '07 please. :roll:

Stewart said:
___Chris___ your flash has made me look extremely grey in the first picture and made Dave's hair invisible. :eek:
Get it fixed before CF '07 please. :roll:

Thats one hell of an exscuse for you 2 being grey and bald! :LOL:

KiltedCougar said:
Not drinking so promise no sillyness at Fest '07 and no flashing for deffers :LOL:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Any specific reason??? Must be some kind of New Years' Resolution to have no fun! :eek:

Stewart said:
Or pregnant ?!? :eek:

See that would mean I could sue Fife Health Board for messing up my hysterectomy and also it would be the second coming since I last got 'friendly' in February 2006 hahahhaaaa