Show memories 2006

Richb said:
03.jpg
I swear your car looks better every time I see it. 8) 8)

(PS. nice alloys) :LOL: :wink:

It's filthy at the moment, haven't driven it since christmas eve. I am washing it tomorrow or saturday. :D

The abuse I'd get if anyone saw mine right now!!............. :eek:

My Colgate Sparkle reputation would be right out the window!!!!!!!!! :roll:

I have very rarely left mine more than a week between washes in three years that I have owned it. Twice maybe three times. Some weeks in winter, I have been out washing it twice......pretty sick eh? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I try and stay on top of the cleaning with mine, but it's just a losing battle in the winter, as my route to work is mainly main roads, early on with lorries and stuff on the road, and when it's nearly always bloody wet, theres just no point!

Star City Cougar/Probe meet
Img_0028.jpg

Modified Nationals 2006 8) 8) 8) 8)
mnz26.jpg

mnz27.jpg

Ford Fair
100_0030Medium.jpg

Trax
9b2e903c.jpg

Modified Mayhem
MM09090609.jpg

100_0107Small.jpg

UKCOUGAR Xmas Night Out
P1020810a.jpg

Well You Just have To........Don't You Richard?! :wink: :LOL:
cf10.jpg

Just watched the vid on Ginge's myspace profile.. an it made me well up.. really looking forward to Fest '07 an gonna make a huge effort to go the others too!

I know I have said it many times before but The modified nationals is a top show, we have had a ball both years we've attended and will be sorry to miss it this year. :cry:
If I could only go to one show a year, this'd be it. 8) 8) 8)

Made me smile looking through those- its what makes the club for me.

Me too, there were some good attendances last year and I haven't spoken to one person who said they didn't enjoy themselves. :D

GGGGGGGRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Don't make me post more bodybag pics, and the one of you all weird looking half cut and hanging out over the bbq!! :LOL: