Site Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to be honest aint been on for a while since i joined because had no internet and when it started working again i forgot about this site... when i recieved the email regarding what happened i was like Noooooooo! but fair play got it back up very quick! very impressed ! well done :) i shall be sticking around from now on :)

Well done Rob!! Really amazed at how quickly you got things back on track, your dedication is to be much admired. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

well done rob you fancy coming up here and sorting out my local exchange so i can get my broadband up and running since the so called tec heads up here are useless lol

Excellent work man! I was getting worried, another two sites I frequent went down too

Nice work, good to see you're back up and running (y)

I think this may be my first post as I joined not long ago as I'm considering switching my Mondeo for a Cougar (I'm a member on the MEG forum). I may well be spending more time here as I'm 90% certain I'll be switching to a cat in the near future :smile5:

Awesome, I thought weeks........even while the site was down & you had your hands full, we were still kept informed via e-mail what was happening & updates on your progress were put on the log in screen,you have played an absolute blinder there mate, a big thankyou for all your hard work & dedication.(y)(y)(y)

well done Rob great work to keep us up and running in such a short space of time

What i find especially gratifying in this situation, is the number of "new members" with minimal post counts who are offering their thanks to our resident genius.
Thanks guys (y)

Top Job matey if you ever find these idiots think they may be getting a visit from a couple of hundred Cougars and thier irate handlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.