Site Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be a thread for those who wish to participate in? leaving other contact details, only if you wish to do that? or a private locked thread that only can be accessed by invite with members contact details in? woud that be possible?

firstly why bother, if the site goes down you won't beable to see the contacts anyway, secondly too much hassle as not secure!

i for 1 would never leave my contact details on any site unless really secure!
been there done it had my identity stolen!

Well done again for getting the site back on it's feet.

firstly why bother, if the site goes down you won't beable to see the contacts anyway, secondly too much hassle as not secure!

i for 1 would never leave my contact details on any site unless really secure!
been there done it had my identity stolen!

Well done again for getting the site back on it's feet.

Well the point being is that you save and keep the details of "Friends" on here that way you will always have contact for them...:yesnod:
It was only an idea may be a silly one but as i said maybe if anyone wanted to...? but it's not important..

Last edited:
well done on getting site back only been member short time but missed it big pat on back

ahh my 1st thought was oh **** there goes my £13 as the 1st warning email sent painted a pretty grim picture and i only thought about my back pocket so sozz for that couse it sounds like a lot of hard work went into repairing the damaged caused so hats off to ya and thanks ... still learning loads of great things so keep up the great work..ste..

ahh my 1st thought was oh **** there goes my £13 as the 1st warning email sent painted a pretty grim picture and i only thought about my back pocket so sozz for that couse it sounds like a lot of hard work went into repairing the damaged caused so hats off to ya and thanks ... still learning loads of great things so keep up the great work..ste..

Takes more than a couple of scumbags to knock us over mate (y)

We are ukcougar.com, and we can take it! :prrr: to the hackers :smilewinkgrin:

Well done Rob, what I cannot understand is why do these knobheads do what they do? What do they actually get out of it? Chop their hands off, dip the stumps in salt, then electrocute them. Problem solved.:mad5:

The same applies to these people who create computer virus's, although I suspect that Symantec and companies like them have a vested interest in making sure that there will always be computer virus's otherwise they'd go bust.

Well done Rob, what I cannot understand is why do these knobheads do what they do? What do they actually get out of it? Chop their hands off, dip the stumps in salt, then electrocute them. Problem solved.:mad5:

The same applies to these people who create computer virus's, although I suspect that Symantec and companies like them have a vested interest in making sure that there will always be computer virus's otherwise they'd go bust.

I bet you just love a good suspense thriller don't you Rich :LOL:

Don't know if it is just me Rob but I keep having to re log into the site as I am trying to post stuff, send PM's etc.

This has only started happening after your superb work in getting the site back on it's feet

Status
Not open for further replies.