some new badges..

L

lemsip

Just replacing all the Ford badges on the car. All ordered from the USA as they are a lot cheaper than the uk.
Got the back one done today:

DSC01578.jpg

And replaced all the Wolfrace inserts on the alloy wheels for Cougar ones.
Before:

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

After:

DSC01579.jpg

DSC01580.jpg

Just got to finish the grill off now. just about to order some emblems from the USA today.

Its not a choice of wheel i would of chosen but they came with the car! Not being a badge snob but as long as the wolfrace badge is off im happy! lol

Just replacing all the Ford badges on the car. All ordered from the USA as they are a lot cheaper than the uk.
Got the back one done today:

DSC01578.jpg

And replaced all the Wolfrace inserts on the alloy wheels for Cougar ones.
Before:

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

After:

DSC01579.jpg

DSC01580.jpg

Just got to finish the grill off now. just about to order some emblems from the USA today.
really like those wheel centres where exactly did you order them from as I also want to replace my wolfrace ones aswell.delivering in sunderland all this week and have been keeping an eye out for this cougar prowling around:D

very nice alan,defo worth keeping,i will see if mine fit my oz they should look good with black wheel,if not ebaying it lol

I'm sorry, just to clarify that is £10???????????????????????????????
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What a bloody bargain(y), I'm intrigued as to how though? :confused:

ok...here we go! lol

bought a MR2 in Feb, needed fixing but all parts with it, just had to be put together. cost me £230, paid an extra £30 to put it through the mot. passed but needed headlights aligning etc did the corrective stuff myself (had to buy handbrake cable) then went straight through.
started like this:

DSC00214.jpg

Interior needed sorting:
from this:

DSC00216.jpg

to this:

DSC00245.jpg

sorted out the painted wheels! and tidied the car:

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

Then i drove to Derby to buy another MR2 for £300. cost me £50 in fuel to get it. Was a bit rough but good bits on it. it looked like this:

DSC00387.jpg

Swapped over some parts to mine, ie TRD steering wheel, Apexi exhaust, 16" wheels etc. Also sold all the other parts in the Derby MR2 on ebay like the subs, amps, spare interior, another set of standar wheels etc and made about £140
And then sold the Derby MR2 for £350 on ebay.
So my MR2 looked like this now:

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

Then put it on pistonheads for sale £900 or swap and ended up swapping for this:

DSC01420.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

yes it was a bit chavved! (bloody bonnet) but was a good drive as low mileage. In fact i would say i enjoyed this car for the 2 weeks i had it. I would have another....but standard.
put on pistonheads for £1200 or swaps and got this:

DSC01446.jpg

plus £250 in cash! so really when i think about the car is probably free really as i got my initial £260 back plus more.
The MR2 is chester le street and the pug is in darlington.
Sorry to say the cougar is on pistonheads for cash or swap.....but to be truthful i dont mind if it dont sell as im quite attached! but watch this space! lol

sorry for late reply but yes, thats the exact person i bought them of. So no worries there.
It took exactly 1 week to get to my address, same as the Mercury emblem.

Nice decent motors there mate, didn't realise how good the MR2 looked inside, and you don't see many of them pugs about, or the hard-top versions (i'm sure they did do a hard-top 306 Sedan):skep:

I have a spare set of wheel badges sent to day...have put them in the for sale section.