some of my previous cars(YOU WILL LAUGH)

P

pbsky72

SPA50072.jpg
paid 200 quid for this and spent another 700 sorting it out(mods) sold it to a mate from work.......

n1301623117_24437_8073.jpg

YOU MAY BE THINKIN WHAT THE FU.... I BOUGHT THIS AT AUCTION WHEN I WAS VERY VERY DRUNK....BLACK BAG ON HEAD WHILST DRIVING IT

SPA50074.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ok to be fair i was proper vodka redbulled up...i swopped it to a jock for a p-reg astra estate......but i know it was the right thing to do....you wont believe how many kids used to chase me down the street thinking it was a hot wheels car...little bas""ards

Picture245.jpg
MY HONDA CRX DEL SOL V-TECH....BEST TIME OF YEAR TO OWN A TRANSTOP LOL

was gone to let u off with the jocks but now i need to laugh at the ken,iam more of a glaswegian so i might left you off with a glasgow kiss:LOL:lol

you done the right thing there,now iaim liking you again lol(y)
YOU MAY CHANGE YA MIND WHEN I TELL YOU THIS!!! I HATED THAT HYUNDAI THAT MUCH I WUDDA SWOPPED IT FOR A SKATEBOARD...NEVER GOING THERE AGAIN..I MUST HAVE BEEN CWAZIE:eek:ut:

least u hated it there horrible well you live and you learn,always been a ford man,strayed a couple of times,started with a seat then nissan,then ford,tried vauxhall hated them,peugout,citreon ****,have a laguna as well hate it(but the boss likes it)sold my focus limited editon for it to silly mistake