some of my previous cars(YOU WILL LAUGH)

Made loads of mistakes but also a few good buys.....!!!loved all my capri's!!!

had one never got on the road(well legally)loved my focus full factory fitted rs body kit suspension best buy i ever made

I loved my Black XR4i, it was 15 years old when I sold it and still put many newer cars to shame, at 15 yrs it still turned heads, it had a Peco BB4 which trumpeted it's arrival, it sounded as though it was going to bite pedestrians legs off, it had some moderate engine work and was rr'd at 187bhp. I loved that car, 100% reliable, never let me down. I remember driving through the streets in Blackpool with the parked cars in autumn when it was nice and cold and the air is dense, drop it to 2nd and floor it, setting all the car alarms off!!:smile5: The other thing I loved doing was to drive through St Ives and just past the tate gallery when there is a steep hill, floor it, the thing just sounded awesome.:smile5::smile5::smile5:

I loved my Black XR4i, it was 15 years old when I sold it and still put many newer cars to shame, at 15 yrs it still turned heads, it had a Peco BB4 which trumpeted it's arrival, it sounded as though it was going to bite pedestrians legs off, it had some moderate engine work and was rr'd at 187bhp. I loved that car, 100% reliable, never let me down. I remember driving through the streets in Blackpool with the parked cars in autumn when it was nice and cold and the air is dense, drop it to 2nd and floor it, setting all the car alarms off!!:smile5: The other thing I loved doing was to drive through St Ives and just past the tate gallery when there is a steep hill, floor it, the thing just sounded awesome.:smile5::smile5::smile5:

Have you grown up now :nono: No! nor me :LOL: