Sunrise..

falcon

Well-known user
Sep 10, 2004
Sunny Redcar
Woke up at silly o'clock this morning & couldn't get back to sleep.. :(

So, decided to go take some piccies of the sunrise [which was a cracker] from my favourite location, the South Gare breakwater.

I took around a dozen shots [which I'm still processing as I always shoot in RAW] the 1st shot processed is below, whatcha think..?

4960148950_2d7bf87c62_b.jpg

rear1_800.jpg

glasses1_800.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great mate!!! really well done!! Is that touched up in PS or just straight from the Camera. Either way it looks awesome!!

Looks great mate!!! really well done!! Is that touched up in PS or just straight from the Camera. Either way it looks awesome!!

That's pretty much straight from the camera, with a small contrast/brightness tweak & some USM as RAW files[which is what the camera sensor, not the human eye sees] always come outta the camera pretty flat.

After the small tweak in PS the pic is now an accurate representation of what I saw this morning ;)

Absolutely awsome again Colin I'm very very serously thinking of coming up to see you for a shoot .I think you could do justice to the dirty old banger mate! LOL

Absolutely awsome again Colin I'm very very serously thinking of coming up to see you for a shoot .I think you could do justice to the dirty old banger mate! LOL

Make sure you pick a cloudy day with some sunshine then, or sunset/sunrise when the light is better :)

I wish I could get a photo as good as that on my Kodak Instamatic. Seriously though, that's a fantastic pic, and definitely worthy of the calender.