Sutble changes

cheers for the advice, silence may be the way to go:angel:. Y dont get the red dials then a red light on front of the bonnet that swoops from side to side?:) Think i saw something similar at Harewood and on TV in the 80's?(y)lol dont think that would be overdoing it too much.....

now lets look at some wheels........

Tried that and I now have a set of swoopy red lights sat in my garage :)
They didn't look so good. :(
The more subtle red swoopy LED's are on thier way from hong kong as we speak :)
So glad I spent all my money before I got this months bills (y)

Looking good mate, by chance how much are those Chrome engine covers? (although i want one in Carbon fiber)

Mine was about £40 from mondeosportsfabrication on ebay. Not so long ago Tony was looking at knocking out some cf ones - don't know how far he's got with it.

Mate, your Coug is coming on a treat. I like that front lip - like you said "subtle" but makes a difference to the look of the front end. Once I've sold my other car, then I may think about a few bits of kit for mine....but got lots of other stuff to get done first. Re: Your dials - look similar to mine:

CastleCoombeMeet240410049.jpg

CastleCoombeMeet240410057.jpg

I have now turned down the contrast light so they are not so "in your face" bright, but really pleased with them.

chrome engine cover i got of ebay for abut£25, cheers wild, yeah the dials are similar, tbh i thought tgh the whole dial would glow like yours but they dont just the red. Not sure if i might have cut something when i was cutting my fuel warning light hole but regardless i quite like it ewith just the red glowing up.

chrome engine cover i got of ebay for abut£25, cheers wild, yeah the dials are similar, tbh i thought tgh the whole dial would glow like yours but they dont just the red. Not sure if i might have cut something when i was cutting my fuel warning light hole but regardless i quite like it ewith just the red glowing up.

No mate, you haven't - depends on what you ordered? I ordered the "El-Glo", whereas you possibly ordered the "Reverse El-Glo". It's funny coz I thought I had ordered what you have got! lol as only wanted the Cougar heads to glo at night like Mr Pid's do. However, on reflection I'm glad I have the ones I do, so I'm happy with them. Mate, go back onto the thread where we all ordered our dials and look at what your order was - I think you'll find it possibly says "Reverse El-Glo".

Hmmmm....I have just had a look...this is what you ordered:

jovisd79 Payment received $69.60..........Posted...received
metallic silver dial with red font
eurostyle font
yellow shift line
graphics none
Logo 1 = Cougar Supersize red
Logo 2 = Cougar Supersize red (both facing inwards)
Upgrade Inverter

and this is what I ordered:

WildV6 Payment received $69.60.........Delivered, and fitted......OK!
White Background with Red Cougar Heads
Font: Eurostyle
Left dial cougar head facing right (Supersize)
Right dial cougar head facing left (Supersize)
Redline (6500rpm to 8000rpm) area in Yellow
Graphics:
Left Dial - WILD (in black text)
Right Dial - V6 (in black text)

Al later put up a post within that thread asking some of us for more info:

We also have a couple questions about these:
14. WildV6--Is it an EL glo or Reverse? What color is the font? BLACK FONT

So this is where I ordered the El-Glo, whereas I think all other orders were "Reverse El-Glo".

Here's the link to that thread: http://www.ukcougarforum.com/vb/showthread.php?11890-Mercury-Cougar-99-02-Custom-GLOW-Dials/page8

Mark, what ya doin up at this time of morning?? Are you mad? lol...I have to be coz I'm at work!! lol