The day we said farewell to a true friend!(UK Cougar style!)

angelman

Well-known user
First of all I would like to say thankyou to everyone for giving our Dave a great send off, with so many members and cougars in attendance we did the big guy, his family, friends, colleagues and the club proud!

From a day of great sadness, came great thing's. We have been thanked by all the family for supporting them in these hardest of time's.

A lovely service at Bedford crematorium, with some very touching music played throughout, some words of thanks from Doc's son Mathew and a poem that Dave's daughter Kelly wrote and read without a tremble in her voice, such a strong gal, well done Kelly!

This is the day from my side of the lens, please understand we have alot of respect for Dave, but he know's what our meet's turn into..........and i wasnt gonna let him down :wink:

Cougar spotting gone mad :eek:
P1030312a.jpg

P1030314a.jpg

P1030315a.jpg

hmmm........A Cougar2.......rubbish parking.......ooh look everybody GingaÔÇÖs arrived!! :LOL:
P1030313a.jpg

WhyÔÇÖs everyone runnin? oh bugger, DocÔÇÖs on his way!! (why did I park 2nd from last) :roll: :roll: :roll:
P1030316a.jpg

Oooh Betty, finger lickin good!! :D
P1030318a.jpg

I noticed several things with this photo! how much Kully can stare you out......that Jo does look kinda cute in glasses.....and that BeckyÔÇÖs top is see through!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
P1030321a.jpg

3 men in a pub, drinking beer :D
P1030322a.jpg

Betty lived in the shadow of alcohol! :?
P1030323a.jpg

The changing faceÔÇÖs of Stewart! (not the Stuart who I mourned at the crem either!)
P1030325a.jpg
P1030324a.jpg
P1030326a.jpg

Amazing.........the 1 with the curly mullet looks sensible compared to the other pair!
P1030328a.jpg

Name them!! :eek:
P1030333a.jpg

Did you get them all? :wink:
P1030334a.jpg

WhoÔÇÖs round?? :?
P1030342a.jpg

Tony is!! :eek:
P1030346a.jpg

I didnÔÇÖt realise Kully wore false eye lashÔÇÖs!! :roll:
P1030348a.jpg

Maz realised that putting flyer's in telephone boxÔÇÖs worked! :twisted:
P1030349a.jpg

1 man, his bum fluff and a dwarf! (told you BeckyÔÇÖs top went see through) :roll:
P1030350a.jpg

Hold it, that puffÔÇÖs back with the camera! :?
P1030351a.jpg

The queue for the bog was terrible!
P1030352a.jpg

Many thanks to you all! :D
P1030353a.jpg

Another to be sure :?
P1030354a.jpg

not sure yet, do another :roll: :roll:
P1030355a.jpg

Strike a pose!! :oops:
P1030356a.jpg

ÔÇ£This is catchy aint it Maz!ÔÇØ :wink:
P1030357a.jpg

Maz, with DaveÔÇÖs Mum.
P1030358a.jpg

Introducing Lorraine, AKA Betty Boop!
P1030359a.jpg

Introducing Kelly, AKA Spawn of Morgasm! (I noticed a couple of things about Kelly!)
P1030363a.jpg

More changing faces :eek:
P1030365a.jpg
P1030366a.jpg
P1030367a.jpg
P1030368a.jpg
P1030369a.jpg
P1030370a.jpg

DaveÔÇÖs sister Angela, and her tribute to a fantastic sig designer.
P1030372a.jpg

So why do they call you Ginja? :roll:
P1030373a.jpg

With a choice of my camera or TonyÔÇÖs face, Betty chose the wall! :?
P1030379a.jpg

Many thanks to everybody for supporting each other, and showing DaveÔÇÖs family how much we thought of the big guy. Also thanks to everybody at UK Cougar for the support and kind words even though you couldnÔÇÖt make it, it has meant a lot to DocÔÇÖs family.

Thanks for the pics Bob.. I echo Viv here but it did make me feel part of it too.. glad Dave got the cougar send off in style!

Brill send off!!!

That convoy of cougars must have looked ace!

Brilliant pictures Bob, Daves family will love those 8) :D

Jamjar87 said:
Brill send off!!!

That convoy of cougars must have looked ace!
On the way to the retail park we passed a silver Cougar stood in traffic, the look on the drivers face was so funny as 6 Cougars convoyed past him :LOL:
As we made our way to the layby the look on peoples faces as 12 Cougars convoyed past them was amazing. When we were all parked in the layby car & wagon drivers were sounding their horns at us as they drove past 8)

Excellent photos Bob :D

Is Dave's sister's tattoo a real one?? Really nice tribute either way :)

Stewart - some things never change..... :roll: :LOL: :wink:

Lorraine - hahaha we've all seen you now! :LOL:

Excellant pic's bobby boy as usual. Although thanx for pointing out just how see through my top is, think i could have got away with it had u not pointed it out. It was ace that so many turned up to pay respects, all in all i think dave would be proud.

Fantastic Pics Bobby mate :D

Dave would have been migty proud of the club. :wink:

I think we need to put all these pics in Daves own little album in this section now.....what do you reckon?

jamie_duff said:
Excellent photos Bob :D

Is Dave's sister's tattoo a real one?? Really nice tribute either way :)

Stewart - some things never change..... :roll: :LOL: :wink:

Lorraine - hahaha we've all seen you now! :LOL:
It's a real tattoo Jamie, Angela got the Cougar heads from Pid_16V sig that Dave made for him.

And Bob had to be really sneaky with the camera to get those picture's of Lorraine :LOL:

The pics are really cool, i will print them off so my grandparents can have a look.

Spawn of Morgasm said:
The pics are really cool, i will print them off so my grandparents can have a look.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You might wanna leave out a few?? Nah, sod it, let them see what mental cases we really are!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So you liked the "exquisite" picture collection that Maz and I made for you Bobby?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Post it, post it!!!!! Becky says that if you do, she will batter you, and that's a promise!!!!

POST IT, POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that those pictures were rather arty, although it did take me 5mins to work out how to turn your camera on.....Doh!!! :oops: :LOL: :LOL: