The Mythical Lesser Spotted Blue Cougar 2....

Alex_16v

Well-known user
Sep 9, 2004
Portsmouth
So I was out and about tonight driving around Gosport and I found it!!

Finally i was in a position to take PHOTO'S of the Rarest Cougar in the land!!

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

As you can see she's not quite Melina Blue - she's something different - this is the 2nd one of these i've seen in the past couple of years.

It ain't the rarest cougar it might be the rarest colour in the uk but it is common abroad . The rarest cougar in the world is mine 4x4 2.5 v6 in tormalline green find another one of these You can have my car!

It would have to be a Zetec too it has no Fog-lights

Think the colour is Called Avalon?

Correct Ginja, see below:

The enquiry is complete
The vehicle details for Y42 MNO are:
Date of Liability 01 10 2009 Date of First Registration 11 05 2001 Year of Manufacture 2001 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1988CC CO2 Emissions 204g/Km Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Licence Not Due Vehicle Colour BLUE Vehicle Type Approval M1 The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry. Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £118.25 12 Months Rate £215.00

It ain't the rarest cougar it might be the rarest colour in the uk but it is common abroad . The rarest cougar in the world is mine 4x4 2.5 v6 in tormalline green find another one of these You can have my car!

dyg go buy a mk1 mondy 4x4 mate and we will convert yours.. sounds like a good offer to me :LOL:

...but as a "Standard" production car it must be :yesnod:
...and as "Rare " cars go, where IS Shagmonkey's cat and whatever happened to that "cougar S concept" :smile5:

At that price what can you expect ;)

Shags old motor is probably in a scrap yard by now crushed into a cube, perhaps it was one of those ones on Primevil a couple of months back :LOL:

Remember to look out for the PINK, YELLOW and RED Cougars out there ;)