The ugly has landed!

Everton

Club Member
Oct 10, 2009
Liverpool
Many thanks to Mark (Charliecd001) for delivering the 4x4 to me today - it is now sitting on the drive where it will stay until I switch my insurance over from the C2. Needs a ruddy good wash and managed to remove the Bolton Wanderers sticker from the back window without much trouble! :LOL:

Once the C2 is out of the way it's time to think respray. Got a couple of front wings, sourcing a couple of doors then it's a rear quarter/front and rear bumper respray in original Melina blue and the ugly will be no more. Lovely on the inside though with the C2 seats, door cards, dash bits, cruise wheel etc (y)

Like it or lump it the ugly will be putting in her first appearance at Harewood this weekend. You have been warned! :LOL:

The guys at HQ have a guy who can do the respray for a good price - it needed a drivers wing anyway so thought I might as well get the pair. The bonnet and boot have been replaced already by Nick and the roof was thankfully untouched (y)

I could have swapped the front bumper too but it's a No Limits front bumper which suits the bonnet scoop (and the wider rims once they are refurbed) so sticking with it and getting it resprayed too. If all goes to plan it hopefully should be done in time for our hols to Cornwall (and Cougarfest) :)

Just like to say it wasn't my fault I tripped on your airbed and fell on you, it was Mark's for starting on the vodka, and encouraging me to do the same. :p

Just like to say it wasn't my fault I tripped on your airbed and fell on you, it was Mark's for starting on the vodka, and encouraging me to do the same. :p

Just count yourself lucky you didn't go head first into a wall or through the tv - it was an impressive fall - one for YouTube if someone had a camera :LOL:

No I think the sore eyes will be after looking at it! :LOL:

At the end of the day it's what's under the skin that matters. And under the shocking exterior it's good stuff. As Nick says, it's got character! :eek:

Don't go blaming me for your acrobatics display. I watered the voddy down with coke for you.

No I think the sore eyes will be after looking at it! :LOL:

At the end of the day it's what's under the skin that matters. And under the shocking exterior it's good stuff. As Nick says, it's got character! :eek:

Notice how Nick didn't drive it over for you though!:bomb:. At least the kids round you won't touch it anyway, it looks like it's been vandalised already.:eek::eek::devilish:

100_0487_resize.jpg

100_0488_resize.jpg

Needs a ruddy good wash and managed to remove the Bolton Wanderers sticker from the back window without much trouble! :LOL:

Scousers will nick anything that's not screwed down John, try to convince them that the dust on the car is 'H' and you'll have a clean car by midnight!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Scousers will nick anything that's not screwed down John, try to convince them that the dust on the car is 'H' and you'll have a clean car by midnight!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

If that's true you'd better make sure everything is screwed down at Fest or it'll be open season! :LOL: