This week I R been mostly

Today I R been mostly cleaning & polishing (not pledge :mad2:)

Went to the post office first to post a couple of parcels, then home to start back on the side skirts, wet n dry then Tcut

DSCF1226.jpg

Shiney :yesnod: needs another Tcut or two but it will be easier when its on the car, I'm dooing the other skirt this evening. fitting tomorrow (weather permitting)

Gave the cat a good hand wash and inspected for chips/dings/marks...

residue from the graphics i had on early last year, bit of bug/tar remover shifted it.
DSCF1227.jpg

DSCF1228.jpg

These chips have been there for ages so i want to sort them.
DSCF1230.jpg

DSCF1231.jpg

Some SOB keyed my door a few weeks ago...:frown2:
DSCF1234.jpg

So weather permitting i will have a go at touching up these, fingers crossed it goes well.

And lastly i ripped out my clock surround to spray it blue to match the rest of the interiour.

DSCF1235.jpg

First coat is on just needs a rub down and a second coat.

Not a very exciting day but progress, I want to hit it hard tomorrow and see what i can get done.

Nice work there Chris (y)

I only managed the door sills and tax holder today - too much 'dad's taxi' :mad2:.

Like you, I too want to be hitting it hard tomorrow, lagging behind a bit at the mo :LOL:

:D

I'm ruddy nackered now, got up early...8:30 had a bath and got straight on with it.

Second side skirt rubbed down and polished and out to glue them on

DSCF1260.jpg

I think she looks mean with them on even with the duck tape :LOL:

DSCF1261.jpg

Then on the touching up the paint work...

DSCF1263.jpg

DSCF1265.jpg

DSCF1269.jpg

DSCF1268.jpg

Lots of rubbing and polishing to do tomorrow...

Also got the dash back together with painted trim and vents, will take a pic tomorrow but I'm not happy with the blue as it's not as smooth as the rest of the trim i painted last year.

Last edited:
The kit is a Soffler copy from ebay, not the best fit TBH but ok for the price, i didnt get the rear valance as i didnt like the look of it so will be fitting a Roush rear.

Link

I always fancied that rear valance, although the pic isn't the clearest, obviously I'd need the quad pipes to go with it.:ihih::ihih::ihih:

Well it's been emotional... A long week in which i have worked harder than i normaly do, looking forward to a rest at "work" lol

Just finished she off for now with a wash and sealent coat...tbh im sick of working on it for a while lol. Still things i want to do like touch up the alloys and add the boot lettering, also the paint work still needs a bit of attention here and there.

Only update pic for today is the first of my new subwoofers from JBL.

DSCF1277.jpg

DSCF1278.jpg

Looking great there Chris - your time and effort really shows on the side skirts - and she looks really mean with the blacked out rear windows (y)

Will be putting a few more pics up on my thread in a bit but fair to say that you win by a distance :D