Well-known user
Sep 10, 2004
Manchester
Original

IMG_0199.jpg

02_4.jpg

01_8.jpg

JJ

You de-striping JJ? Given the choice between the orange and white, Joanne and I both prefer the orange. That said, I prefer your current two-tone colour scheme to either of them (Joanne still prefers the solid orange though!).

have pics of what mate?.

I want to lose the stripes I am bored of the two tone now I know it suits the car (even if I do say so myself lol) but I want to freshen it up not something I can afford for a long while yet but just trying out some ideas and keeping it orange and de striping I can do sooner than a colour change.

JJ

dunno dude pushing my luck to be honest getting people to do the photoshops for me I am rubbish with it lol.

JJ

well it is one of your above 3 pic's, but as you have not made up your mind and if you can hold on for another month (approx) I will post some pic's up of mine when I get her out of the shop.. just got the bonnet and the wheels to do on exterior and then complete all the interior plastic bits and will be ready :)

Well you ain't going to have copied my colour so it must be the white lol which rules it out for me.

JJ

Nope no carbon boy racer imo unless it is real REPLACEMENT carbon which I cannot afford no point with wrapping.

JJ

Thats what I mean mate no offence replacement panels that are full carbon are damn good but mainly not available over here for anything resembling sensible money and wrapping even if it is using real carbon is just for posing no point me trying to save weight with all the audio lol.

JJ

JJ, for me it's gotta be this one:

IMG_0199.jpg

Although if your really think about changing the colour - what about making the orange to black and the grey stripe to silver - with those wheels (painted same colour as the stripe) it would look awesome..IMAO

I really want to lose the stripe and change the look so that option is not going to happen Tim as thats it as it is now no trickery in that photo. if Meschia has gone white which is most likely as not the sort to copy someone else I will not have white.

Won't go black as it is a standard colour option so seems pointless.

Jay don't change it mate! Unless you go retro Citrine yellow with cossy style 17's. Would have killed for a mondy with that colour and rsap kit

Bloody hell didn't realise you guys liked the scheme so much!.

Got the brakes sorted Tony having some of the st170 discs and mk3 mondy callipers off of Paul thankfully as mine are desperately knackered.

JJ

Jay don't change it mate! Unless you go retro Citrine yellow with cossy style 17's. Would have killed for a mondy with that colour and rsap kit

YUK! I bloody hate that colour its vile so no way is it ever going on my car in fact I hate yellow full stop.

JJ