tinted rear lights....

jovisd79

Well-known user
Dec 29, 2009
haverhill
Ok so I won some tinted front and rear lights on ebay for the princeley some of £2.20. Only planned on using the rear ones as the fronts are no good for night time driving and require some work. Heres my rear before....
car444-1.jpg

then with the covers....
sports012-1.jpg

these may be up for grabs soon....
bb042.jpg

and the tinted ones, couple chips etc but on the whole for a couple of quid im chuffed and i think they go better with the centre brake light Al done for me..
bb040.jpg

bb041.jpg

Now to save up and get that spoiler painted anf fitted.:)

the front ones can be rubbed down and polished up had a set wich i thought were scrap but after a rub down and kev did a polish up they are useable again have a set of rears in the workshop and now i think tint will look good

If you do decide to sell your old rear light covers, any chance of getting 1st refusal, unless of course someone has already beat me to it?

Those tints look superb mate!(y)

Mark/Sabre

looks very smart. i much prefer tints to covers (y)

I have the best of both worlds, although I'm not sure whether I should sell one set, i have some standard lights with covers and some tinted lights with covers, not sure which I like the most TBH.

If you do decide to sell your old rear light covers, any chance of getting 1st refusal, unless of course someone has already beat me to it?

Those tints look superb mate!(y)

Mark/Sabre
mark, there are a couple of interested people but if nothing comes of either, you'll be first to know mate.

I have the best of both worlds, although I'm not sure whether I should sell one set, i have some standard lights with covers and some tinted lights with covers, not sure which I like the most TBH.
rich if you decide to sell either set can you let me know

You got em then Joe? Nice one, were they from steve?
Also how very well dare you sell them rear covers lol only kidding hehe hope you get more for them than what you paid for the tinted ones lol

the guy said hadnt been on the site for months so not sure it was same bloke, didnt recgnise him though? Hey mate i love the covers and if i didnt need the money to get my spoiler sprayed id be keeping them for sure.:)

Looking great Jovis, but what are the legalities like about the rear tinted lights - I'm sure you have to have some type of "reflection" when headlights/light hit the rear end - they look asthough they would reflect at all?? or do they??? Watch out for the Police matey, they are cracking down on stuff like that. Anyway, like the look of them - really suits the car and does blend in well with middle brake light mask that Al did for you.

yeah might have to get couple of reflective strips if they prove to be a prob. Also just got a quote on getting my £10 ebay spoiler painted and fitted......£130 ouch!:oops: