to white or not to white.....

meschia

Well-known user
Jan 8, 2005
droflet
why do my pic's keep being removed? some people have said they don't like the white.. that is ok as it is a personal choice like any other (style of body kit.. to mod or not to mod etc)... if it was my everyday car then I would not have gone white... but it is not.. so I have.. still not completed engine or any of the interior but have got some bits back and they look really clean :))

P9160160.jpg
[/IMG]

PB140191.jpg
[/IMG]

PB140192.jpg
[/IMG]

PB140189.jpg
[/IMG]

PB140193.jpg
[/IMG]

no idea of the cost.. it is something I am to scared to work out :( but it is had a couple of kits and paints, full lether retrim, misano carbon buckets etc so well over £5000... how is it on the I.O.W i used to live in Totland Bay and loved it :)

That's a lot of pounds but worth it for the look! I'm aiming for a similar look with mine but in black. Although the White looks amazing! Iow is pretty good these days except I travel over every weekend so it costs a fortune. I live in Newport which is alright these days. Roads are still crap for driving low cars though.

The car looks fantastic in white meschia & it really shows the body kit off a treat:cool:...................superb looking cat & very tastefully modded.(y)

you can see the plate on the dash :) thanks for the positive comments, still waiting to finish some of the interior trim then the hard bit of putting it all back together.. but got all winter to sort that out :)

Looks awesome dude although I now hate you as I can't do it in the words of James may COCK lol.

JJ

Loving it mate! White really does suit the Coug. Would love to have my Ebony and a White Coug sat on my driveway. Can I ask how much the paint job was? I ask because I'm thinking of getting mine resprayed next year (in the original colour - Ebony Black).

Loving it mate! White really does suit the Coug. Would love to have my Ebony and a White Coug sat on my driveway. Can I ask how much the paint job was? I ask because I'm thinking of getting mine resprayed next year (in the original colour - Ebony Black).
Why not have your Ebony Black Cougar re-coloured white....with vinyl wrap, costs about the same as a decent respray, plus it protects the paint, and when your fed up with it being white you can have it all removed and the Black will be just as good as when you left it (y)

JJ, why not try this idea, metalic grey (work with me on this one) like the colour they painted WWII German fighter planes, seen it on a Lambo Murcelago with black wheels and it looks evil :devilish:

2007-Edo-Competition-Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP640-Front-And-Side-Girl-1280x960.jpg

lamborghini-murcielago-lp-650-4-roadster-1.jpg