Today

phil robbo

Well-known user
Oct 4, 2004
Huddersfield
We went to the F1 museum at Donnington Park, what a great museum,it has the worlds largest collection of F1 cars, it would be an ideal place to have a meet at some time.
Here are a few pics;

f1m2.jpg

f1m1.jpg

f1m3.jpg

f1m4.jpg

f1m6.jpg

f1m7.jpg

f1m8.jpg

f1m9.jpg

f1m10.jpg

f1m11.jpg

f1m12.jpg

f1m13.jpg

Jackie Stewart collection.
f1m5.jpg

Hesketh.
f1m14.jpg

Mansell`s Red 5.
f1m15.jpg

Senna`s Tribute.
f1m16.jpg

Also on was a Lotus day, so had a look at that too, only a couple of pics, not too good quality as I had to take them on my phone as the camera battery ran out.
f1ml1.jpg

f1ml2.jpg

Spotted this in the car park.
f1mco.jpg

Good pics of some great cars!

One of my earliest memories are of the black and gold jps cars, made my night seeing them!

Noticed some Tyrrell cars in the pics, was the 6 wheeler there?

(y)

love the pics, looks like an awsome day out :D

donny meet would be awesome

We went to the F1 museum at Donnington Park, what a great museum,it has the worlds largest collection of F1 cars, it would be an ideal place to have a meet at some time.
Here are a few pics;

Spotted this in the car park.
f1mco.jpg

Whats with the wheel covers looks odd:idea:

Is that orange thing near the tax disc a disabled parking permit? Maybe there is mental illness there somewhere. Big ford badges and dodgy graphics??:nono:

Is that orange thing near the tax disc a disabled parking permit? Maybe there is mental illness there somewhere. Big ford badges and dodgy graphics??:nono:

Of coures the cougar is so popular, he just wants to make his his own:yesnod::LOL: maybe he would miss it without anything less. I bet he's a proud owner:wink5:

Whats with the wheel covers looks odd:idea:

Of coures the cougar is so popular, he just wants to make his his own:yesnod::LOL: maybe he would miss it without anything less. I bet he's a proud owner:wink5:

Maybe he has cataracts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

What sort of steering wheel is that?

He/ could be a member of the club of course and we are slatting the ride. He's pimped it up good and proper.(y) Prehaps a non subscribed member who needs to be deleted