Top Secret Project Almost Completed...

Very nice look Alex given me a few ideas for mine when funds allow deffo loving the pinstripe add's a touch of class to it!, any plans to colour code the wheels now? or some black accents to help tie them in? or staying as it is?.

Have you said which spoiler your putting on?, looks cool as is so deffo a dry fit for it before you drill the holes!!! lol also makes your car the only one I think the visteon actually works on and looks good.

JJ

I got a cougar-s spoiler going on Jason.

I woud love a visteon spoiler...but hey we all make mistakes we cant take back eh....

Think JJ's refering to the scoop Alex not the spoiler

I thought I'd seen the Colour concept before mate Ford Fair 2008 we spotted this Cougar parked up in the show ground.

DSC01561.jpg

DSC01560.jpg

Not sure on the red mirrors though ;)

Looking great Alex, do like the Cougar wearing grey, reminds me of the BBQ meet at Coombe Abbey a while back when the grey Cougar drove down the approch road and parked in the car park.
Stock car but grey but on having a chat to him it was a sprayed silver.

It looks a neat job, I saw this a few days ago when Maria was on Facebook, it really isn't my thing but 10/10 for individuality. The front picture where the paint looks dark doesn't look bad. My feeling about it is probably the same as yours regarding the monstrosity, I am sure the pictures don't do the car justice, look forward to seeing it next year, good to see that you still have the bug.:wink5::wink5::wink5:

That looks fantastic and extremely high quality and professional.

For me, the best mods are where if you had never seen the model of car before, you wouldn't know they were mods because they are that good quality.

Top effort!