Trying my best to own one :s

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, i have spent a large amount of time on here in the last couple of days and have had few people offering up cars which is great just trying to find out which one i like the most and trying to look at what i wanted before all these different options showed up lol, soooooo glad i joined, at least you know the people here are selling the car on with it being loved and taken care of :D

jovisd79 im based in Stowmarket mate. I see your in Haverhill not far away at all! :)

Welcome to the club Chris. You won't go wrong buying a cat from a club member mate. Especially if Dave and Tony have had their hands on it. They fitted some lowering springs to mine with the help of Al (pid16v) a few months back and did a fantastic job. Its a nice colour too, GREEN, but then i'm biased obviously :LOL:

Not biased at all i see :D

yea im gonna pop over tomorrow to take a look at it, just a little unsure about an auto at the mo, will have to see what happens.

Im not entirely sure what time to be honest as im going down to visit my grandfather in hospital with my dad so im not 100% sure what time we will be heading over. Dad has a bit of knowledge on cars but obviously not on the Cougar specifically. Its a really generous offer i just dont want to put you out by you making a journey and i get stuck at the hospital longer than anticipated and you ending up with a wasted journey.

Will definitely get them on the cruise control, thanks for that one, anything else stand out?

Thanks a million Stribo

If your in Guildford then your welcome to compare with my 2.5V6 in Silver I am about 10-miles away. My car does not have leather but everything else - no cruise though. I bought mine in Jan for £1950, VGC with most service history and 65000. (I have increased mileage to 75000 because of work).