We are back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ

Well-known user
Sep 10, 2004
Manchester
Ok guys n girls as you can see we are live once again the new software is installed and seems to be working fine, you may encounter some bugs as the new software is a bit glitchy still but we had no choice to move onto it when we renewed the license for it so if something appears to be incorrect or giving you problems please post it in here rather than bombarding Rob with PM's.

It is going to be worked on while it is live so you may notice things change around as you use the forum again if you think it is a glitch DO NOT pm Rob post it here.

Colour scheme has to stay as is for now eta for the old style we were using to be ported onto the new software is 2 months.

Garage images need to be deleted and reloaded as they did not succesfully move over nothing could be done about this, also I trader and Thanks functions are also not going to be avaiable for a while either again as they are not yet coded to the new software this is something we cannot do anything about.

Hopefully you will all get used to the new style and layout.

Thanks to Rob once again and enjoy the new forum people.

JJ

How on earth did you manage it that quickly??

Well done guys and we'll live with sorting out the glitches! :):):)

Last edited:
I pulled a cheeky late nighter last night to get it running enough to let you guys back on..

If anyone is experiencing poor speeds on here tonight it is down to the server host and not the new software..

Guys to clarify I did none of the work it was Rob I just made the post letting you all know the problems you may encounter and how we would like to deal with it.

I understand making noise and laying floor coverings Rob does the techy stuff.

JJ

Always over exaggerate your estimate for getting a job done, so that you look like a miracle worker when you do it in a fraction of the time! Haha, well done Rob, cheers.

Fantastic work there guys and a big round of applause for Rob - thought we were going to be off for a week.

Sure I'll get used to it soon - would've given you a thumbs up but my emoticons dont seem to be working yet lol.

Well done rob and jason

I second that well done take the rest of the day off. lol

Thumbupmonkey.gif

First problem - sorry.

Garage section - when trying to view cars or just use the links at the top (add vehicle, main, browse etc) gives an HTTP 404 not found error.
I've cleared my temp int files and cookies but no change.

After the big upgrade, there's no rush to fix this.

Cheers Manos I think this is one of the expected probs from what Rob has been telling me this evening so I ams ure this is being worked on over the next few days.

JJ

Nice one Rob you can have a couple of of cv joints for all your hard work special ones with extra moly grease.

First problem - sorry.

Garage section - when trying to view cars or just use the links at the top (add vehicle, main, browse etc) gives an HTTP 404 not found error.
I've cleared my temp int files and cookies but no change.

After the big upgrade, there's no rush to fix this.

fixed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.