We are back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic effort yet again, well done!!! I did experience painstakingly slow speeds when I first returned, but everything seems to be working fine now (apart from trying to work out how to use the smilies lol).

I just want to say thanks to everyone giving thanks,

This isnt finished by a long shot but I took the decision to let everyone in because its easier for me for you guys to find the bugs. Cosmetics will be altering over the rest of the week.

Oh and the smilies are fixed :D

Top Stuff as ever Rob, you must have been burning some Midnight Oil to get it done this quickly !

Lets hope this s/w behaves itself for your programming & gives us many years of happy forum / chat time !

Simon

Fast

Wow guys what a fast turn around you done, that was very quick work i thought it would be done for a while....

Top notch guys thanks for your hard work (y)

also noticed strange thing when i try to login with opera 10.50, i enter my login details --> "thank you for logingin, shywaz" --> and then it goes back to welcome page and ask me to login again.

Did "delete private data" on opera, loged in, but next time its the same story...

Its a software glitch im afraid. I am having trouble with the login section. This software is glitchy im afraid but there are regular updates.

Just noticed - when we reply to a thread it disappears from the current list :eek6: :eek6:

Status
Not open for further replies.