Welcome Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding the avatars. Some that were stored on the server were lost it would seem. Easiest way would be to just put a new one up.

The garge images i'll need to look into. I wasnt aware we were missing any

Yeah the reason why we had a problem earlier was due to a database glitch messing up the cache. When the forum isnt caching any files then the server load climbs.

If it gets over 5.0 load then the forum wont allow anyone on to stop us overloading the server and getting fined for it from the host as we are limited to how much processor percentage we can use.

Hi i'm new to forum but old time cougar owner but having problems in irealnd getting the old tyres 215/50/16 so lot of places recommend 205/50/16 or 205/55/16 . just checking anyone else's experience with tyres and alternative to the originals and handling etc .
Thanks for any replies

Hi i'm new to forum but old time cougar owner but having problems in irealnd getting the old tyres 215/50/16 so lot of places recommend 205/50/16 or 205/55/16 . just checking anyone else's experience with tyres and alternative to the originals and handling etc .
Thanks for any replies
hi and welcome to the forum,please repost in the new owners section thanks

Hi Hannigm and welcome to the forum.
I can understand why you posted here, but I can't help with the tyre options, as i went straight from the standard 16's to 17's. If 205 are all thats available over there, then i guess its a matter of quality and price. I'm sure somebody will be along soon with more positive options and opinions. There is sooooo much tyre info in the subscrivers sections of the forum. Stick a post in the "New owners" section and get yourself introduced to the gang properly, we don't bite, honest! ;)

Get your subs in fella, theres all that info inside, you never know, you might even get some of us muppets give you a hand for bacon butties n tea lol
welcome to the muppets loopey bin

I'll hold you to that Tony :D

Welcome mate come join us we are all perfectly sane in here honest :ihih:

Status
Not open for further replies.