What a great start to a Saturday....

Rob

Active user
Sep 23, 2004
South East London
This is what 2 nice young men did to Cat at 5.30am this morning....

Captured2009-3-7cardamage00000.jpg

Captured2009-3-7cardamage00003.jpg

Captured2009-3-7cardamage00038.jpg

Captured2009-3-7cardamage00030.jpg

They tried to pop out the window in 3 places (& left nice dents) and the last attempt worked. It must have hit the idiot and sprayed back onto the car as there was glass all over the roof, bonnet & rear.
As well as the window & door damage, the paint is also chiped in places where the glass has hit.

I want to kill someone. :mad5:
Sorry, just needed to vent.
Jacqui (Rob's too pee'd at the moment to do anything but fume)

Gutted for you, :mad5::mad5::mad5: People like that make me sick.

:mad5:
This is what 2 nice young men did to Cat at 5.30am this morning....

Captured2009-3-7cardamage00000.jpg

Captured2009-3-7cardamage00003.jpg

Captured2009-3-7cardamage00038.jpg

Captured2009-3-7cardamage00030.jpg

They tried to pop out the window in 3 places (& left nice dents) and the last attempt worked. It must have hit the idiot and sprayed back onto the car as there was glass all over the roof, bonnet & rear.
As well as the window & door damage, the paint is also chiped in places where the glass has hit.

I want to kill someone. :mad5:
Sorry, just needed to vent.
Jacqui (Rob's too pee'd at the moment to do anything but fume)

Little SH*TS!!!!!!! :mad5: :incazzato:I hope you have reported this to the local plod, as if one of them got hit/showered by the broken glass they may have a cut face??? The local plod could then look out for them. Plod might even send someone to dust the car for prints. It's worth a phone call. (y)

That is absolutely disgusting. If you get a whiff of who is responsible post it up and we'll get a lynch mob together to Cougarize them (50: To Cougarize v. to bring culprits fairly and lawfully to justice) :incazzato::D

So sorry to read of this :mad5: :mad5:.

I totally agree with the other, I hope the little t**ts get their come-uppence and something "unfortunate" happens to them...

Last edited by a moderator:
All the tea and sympathy in the world won't make you feel any better, I know, because i have been in your situation, it's about time these 'Runts' were weeded out and beaten until they plead for mercy, then keep going some more.
The trouble is, the law seems to have given up on these people and they get away with it, an unrelated but startling revelation for me happened 3 weeks ago. I drive a 10 tonne rough terrain tele-handler forklift, not by any means a small machine, it's bright JCB yellow. I got into work 3 weeks ago to find that it had been stolen that morning around 6.45am. The police never came near, 2 pcso's called round on their mountain bikes 3 days later, asked some daft questions ( can we do some wheelies on your carpark etc:D) and disappeared again. This is a ?ú41K machine and nobody seemed interested. The insurance company are the only ones who are, I spent an hour yesterday giving statements and filling out forms, but then they stand to lose a considerable sum of money. It seems that the scum in society has won, steal what you want because nobody will try and stop you, damage other peoples property if you like, it's their fault for having something that's better than you have. As we all know, the good things in life fall into our laps and those scumbags never get a chance in life. Second thoughts, forget the beating, gas them!!:mad5:

All the tea and sympathy in the world won't make you feel any better, I know, because i have been in your situation, it's about time these 'Runts' were weeded out and beaten until they plead for mercy, then keep going some more.
The trouble is, the law seems to have given up on these people and they get away with it, an unrelated but startling revelation for me happened 3 weeks ago. I drive a 10 tonne rough terrain tele-handler forklift, not by any means a small machine, it's bright JCB yellow. I got into work 3 weeks ago to find that it had been stolen that morning around 6.45am. The police never came near, 2 pcso's called round on their mountain bikes 3 days later, asked some daft questions ( can we do some wheelies on your carpark etc:D) and disappeared again. This is a ?ú41K machine and nobody seemed interested. The insurance company are the only ones who are, I spent an hour yesterday giving statements and filling out forms, but then they stand to lose a considerable sum of money. It seems that the scum in society has won, steal what you want because nobody will try and stop you, damage other peoples property if you like, it's their fault for having something that's better than you have. As we all know, the good things in life fall into our laps and those scumbags never get a chance in life. Second thoughts, forget the beating, gas them!!:mad5:

Here, here...in full agreement with you Rich. You have only to watch some of the Police programmes on TV to see what criminals get away with, but then people who can't afford to pay their Council Tax get a spell in prison...???..it just doesn't add up!!

little f***s I get this down my road a lot. All of the body damage on my car is due to people down my street. I know how you feel. I no have a paging alarm fitted with a proximity sensor that trips if a moth lands on the car :LOL: and a cctv camera on the front of the house. Seems to be the only way of stopping this sort of mindless damage. Well that and my good friend mr length of 4x2 near the door ;)

Rob and Jaquie im gutted for you guys real S**ts that do this sort of thing to peoples pride and joys , i see theres a little damage to the bodywork as well as the glass , hope they didnt get anything from the car and at least they didnt get the car , its a real shame cos i know how much you guys love that car :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:
keep your chin up guys and hope Rob doenst get his hands on the Ba****ds that did the damage cos no doubt the plod would side with the T****rs that did it

What can you say. I know how I would feel. Just mindless idots getting yet another kick at somebody eles expense.

Many thanks to everyone for your sympathy about this, to most people it's just a car, but Cat is far more to us, and I'm sure most of the owners on here feel the same about their Cougars.
The gutting thing is that I was in the living room while they were doing it! Quite often we have cars sitting outside waiting for people (giving lifts to wrok, cabs etc) so I didn't pay much attention, but I did look out a few times as they were there for about 10 mins.
I went rushing out like a screaming banshee when I heard the smash, and saw one of them with his head in Cat & his feet up in the air. I can only think he was trying to get the CD player out - but why I don't know as it's only a Ford unit.
They sped off up the road in their little hot hatch & left me standing there in total shock. After waking Rob up I called the police, who actually turned up within 5 mins, which really surprised us. They took the few details I could give them & went for a ride about to see if they could spot them, but no, we've heard nothing so they live to do it another day to someone else.
Cat has how been taken away by the insurers to (hopefully) be made as beautiful as she was before these 2 little cherubs got their mits on her. I just hope they also see what damage the glass has done to the once lovingly polished paintwork.
In a way I'm glad that Rob wasn't awake & able to grab them, as he got hold of one before who damaged one of the other Cougars, and the guy tried to take Rob to court for GBH.....

Jacqui.

THE F#*?ú@RS,PULL THE FINGER NAILS OFF ONE BY ONE,little sh*#s are really startin to get on my wick,there seems to be to much of this sort of thing going on and little justice :mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5:

Going to throw myself to the lions now...I'm a cop and I can truely understand all of your frustrations. I had a car window smashed and all my items taken from it only a few months ago, in fact that is the very reason I ended up with a Cougar as I changed the car.
To put a few things straight I can assure you that "we" all take theft from Motor Vehicles very seriously. The unfortunate thing is that without any evidence i.e finger prints, metal bar ect there is very little we can do. I seriously wish we could find these little Sh~ts too. A new policy within Derbyshire is that an officer will always attend the scene however if the cars been in the rain/snow we can't get fingerprints.

I am aware also about the lack of justice within the UK, believe me, I spend hours catching and filling out form after form to have the Magistrates or crown do SOD ALL!! I understand that this may well open a whole new can of worms but I just wanted to say that I fully agree with all the comments on here and can only wonder at why a police force would send PCSO's. I hope they catch the little Bas*ards too!!

This type of thing does make my blood boil, as a cop I`m sure it make you quite angry that their is little justice done when these people are caught, but what really angers me is that if someone gets caught by your people speeding, they are punished three times for it, i.e. penalty points, a fine, increased insurance premium. If you catch someone damaging your car, you give them a kicking you get done for assault or gbh or whatever, it always seems that the wrong people get the hard time.
Perhaps the law in this country IS an ass.

and thankyou for jumping into the lions den, we like controversy. (y)