what happens when you see Jason & Kully

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
First off... I only went down to pick up a sub and box :LOL:

DSC02110.jpg

Jason and Kuly both decided that my amp would draw too much current for my current battery to handle so they took it out and threw it away :LOL:

2009-11-08162757.jpg

Then Kully decided that one uprated battery wasnt enough... so I got two :LOL: in parallel.. 12v and 160AH total to power the amp and the car.

2009-11-08162746.jpg

My car is now the proud owner of kullys boot install coupled with Jasons old 8000 watt amp and the extra power delivers a brain hemorrhage in about 2 seconds.

People attending fest this year should be warned that this is the baby set up! Both the bass heads have something rather special brewing in top secret cougar hq

Rob

Next year will be LOUD and fun, I've just ordered the last two of 6 12" puppies and the build has started, I'm sure it wont be as loud as J&K but will look impressive ;)

we can get some more volume out of it too yet as well lol, just need to get mine done grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

JJ

Oh sh*t!!! :sad: That means were gonna hear you all the way down here in the West Country :yesnod::LOL::LOL:. You blokes are stark ravin mad...but in a good way (y). Would like to know what decebel (if that's how you spell it) you blokes are putting out, bet it's more than 130db ??? :skep::yikes::eek:ut::LOL:

in Kully's car that install was 135db at 42hz my system was 143db at 44hz the new one will be a improvement even I KNOW I don't need anything louder than my old system.

It is not just about the volume tho the violence of these subs need to be heard they hit very hard and very fast for something so big lets not forget with a decent power supply which Rob now has these subs will take 1500rms easy in a good box (obviously it is lol)

JJ

in Kully's car that install was 135db at 42hz my system was 143db at 44hz the new one will be a improvement even I KNOW I don't need anything louder than my old system.

JJ

That's just completely mad....I SAID....WHAT?....WELL IF YA TURN YOUR STEREO DOWN YOU'D HEAR ME! lol :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Boom Boom

I have a boy racer a few doors away from me who seems to think the whole street likes his so called music which is just a repetative bass beat, Saturday he had doors and boot open I would have asked him to turn it down but a neighbor informed me that he had been in prison for stabbing someone and I didn't want to be his next victim, so went for a ride in my cougar instead.
I hate boom boom so called music 10 watts output is loud enough for me.

I have a boy racer a few doors away from me who seems to think the whole street likes his so called music which is just a repetative bass beat, Saturday he had doors and boot open I would have asked him to turn it down but a neighbor informed me that he had been in prison for stabbing someone and I didn't want to be his next victim, so went for a ride in my cougar instead.
bah humbug lol

Come and join the OFS Ken :LOL:(y)