What Have You Done to Your Cougar Today?

Al, if you've got the pattern up I would also love a matt black fuel-cap decal again please. Tiger's lasted perfectly well (Ha! Mick) so I'd love to have that part of her character shared.

Thank you!

A year ago and lacquered over it as well! Also while your on, I want a pair of fog light trims in silver frost please!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silly boy! Don't you know laquer melts vinyl? Warrany void mate
devil.png

Sorry Mick i won't be doing the foglight covers for some time but i'll let you know when i feel up to it.

Al, if you've got the pattern up I would also love a matt black fuel-cap decal again please. Tiger's lasted perfectly well (Ha! Mick) so I'd love to have that part of her character shared.

Thank you!

Yes Chris, i'll get one sorted over the weekend for you.

When you do Chris’s Al knock me a silver one up please. I suppose even if I hadn’t lacquered it the warranty would still be void somehow!!

Yesterday I took the Cougar on an unplanned trip to the office. Today I nipped down to B&Q for tile cement. This evening I’ve checked her MOT and found it was due about a week ago. Better phone and book her in for next week ! Oops, sorry officer.

Thank you!

When you do Chris’s Al knock me a silver one up please. I suppose even if I hadn’t lacquered it the warranty would still be void somehow!!

Can you both put a fiver in my cap please and i'll get them posted for you tomorrow (y)