What to do on a rainy weekend to yourself?

Bunni_Boi

Forum user
Aug 18, 2009
Barry Island
Well, I had MOST of the weekend to myself as my otherhalf went away (then unexpectedly returned when the house was full of my dashboard!!)

Anyway, have a look at what I did this weekend and let me know what you reckon! I went a little retro with the chrome dash trim!

More mods to follow inc. : matt black viper stripes; black and chrome gear knob and handbrake handle; metallic red and chrome vents and door handles (when I work how to get the damn things off to paint them!!); New stainless exhaust; black and chrome wheels and a wee spoiler. Oh, and I need to get rid of those fried eggs... Phew! That's mah Xmas list sorted then...!

coug1of6.jpg

coug2of6.jpg

coug3of6.jpg

coug4of6.jpg

coug5of6.jpg

coug6of6.jpg

:D

Oops...my didrty mind going overdrive again...(title)

Last edited:
looking good m8, if missus complains, tell her she cud have caught you up to much worse, that will cause her to pause giving out for a minuteor so:LOL:

Ahhh..... I am planning on a red dash too.... got a nice red and black suede gaitor set to go with it although yours looks shinier than I plan. Looks good mind! (not sure about the fairy above the indicator tho!!)

Ahhh..... I am planning on a red dash too.... got a nice red and black suede gaitor set to go with it although yours looks shinier than I plan. Looks good mind! (not sure about the fairy above the indicator tho!!)

Cheers! Red is good! It's actually WAY redder in the pic! The colour is Ford Jupiter red and metallic (so I suppose it reflected the flash) It's shiny and a nice deep colour.

Looking forward to seeing yours - especially with the gaitor!

looking good m8, if missus complains, tell her she cud have caught you up to much worse, that will cause her to pause giving out for a minuteor so:LOL:

Hence why I was worried about my title..erk!

Then again, she's caught me up to worse...we won;t go into that! :ihih:

Looking good there mate - I have alreay sprayed my front grille chrome - just got the lower one's to do now, but that will be done next year (as I don't have anywhere to spray them, so have to wait for the better weather....lol). At least I now know what mine will look like when finished.