Whats the difference between me and you? C1 or C2

sorry mate but they are worlds apart, C1 is a 3G correct but the C2 is a 6G the only thing they share is a 10mm nut everything else is different and theC2 comes in 2 variants, 90amp and 115 amp
Hi Paul
Just to Re-cap recieved what I think is C2 Alty 3 Bolt mounting (Like 2nd one in SPJMorris thread) but whats mine on the car. No point repairing this one if it's not the same as mine. So i'll take a look at what I've got.
This one from Hazel (lastchancer) needs Both bearings/Brush/Regulator and the casting with the diodes in. Any idea were i'll get the diode casting?
Cheers
Mal (pattouno)

Hi Paul
Just to Re-cap recieved what I think is C2 Alty 3 Bolt mounting (Like 2nd one in SPJMorris thread) but whats mine on the car. No point repairing this one if it's not the same as mine. So i'll take a look at what I've got.
This one from Hazel (lastchancer) needs Both bearings/Brush/Regulator and the casting with the diodes in. Any idea were i'll get the diode casting?
Cheers
Mal (pattouno)
Mal,

Bearings I bought from my local bearing manufacturer, brushes and regulator I purchased from a company in Germany that used to supply Motorcraft but Valeo were looking to buy them before covid not sure what happened after, the rectifier I sourced from a company in Michigan but they were all C1 versions, I did look at c2 but sourcing other than cheap Chinese parts was really difficult and I gave up when lowest price I could get the regulator for was $2.67 each with a minimum 100 unit order then VAT, Shipping and import duty on top