Where I live

ScoobyRobbo

Well-known user
Apr 26, 2009
Durham
As this site is predominatly a happy, friendly place I would like everyone to get involved. The more ukc.com members that take part the better!! :D

I think it would be great if everyone could share some pics of the areas where they live. The more different themes and ideas the better. :yesnod:

The rules are simple – Photos have to be taken within a reasonable distance from your house and include your car!!

PLEASE add your photos!! (y)

I've been lucky enough to have worked, trained and lived in in some fantastic places (and some not so great) over the years, but it wasn't until I went out for a drive today that I realised just how lucky I am to live where I do and what a stunning area it is - just outside Durham City.

Some nice 'moody' pics taken this afternoon – the views are stunning in bright sunlight but the clouds and storms add a different dimension. (I'm no photographer and these are off a camera phone)

Hope you enjoy!!

From the end of my street

DSC00843.jpg

Various views from the hill overlooking the village (shown in previous photo)

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00841.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00835.jpg

Favorate shot of the car

DSC00830.jpg

Thanks

Robbo

Last edited:
very nice you cant apreciate what we have till you have actually seen it.i used to work all over europe seen some amazing places,thats when you do appreciate your own country.at the moment i cant post pics of me out with the cat(major fuel leak) so here is a link to where i live with pictures past and present and some history if thats ok for just now?

http://www.welcometolennoxtown.co.uk/

Stunning looking place!! Nice one.

Been working along the coast at Kirkcudbright the last few month - think thats me favorate area at the moment. Breathtaking.

Scotland takes some beating. Apart from Ben Nevis which I now hate cos I keep getting hurt every time I climb the north face...:LOL:

if you want a stunning place you have to got the western isles skye harris stornaway cant be very desolate but the most stunning views i have ever seen and the sea is so blue like the caribean its amazing

first ever pic of my cat, 2 miles from home;

caryell.jpg

couple with Alans cat in Lincoln;

roush3.jpg

roush5.jpg

outside RAF Waddington 3 miles from home;

vulcan.jpg

Historic Lincoln;

cas.jpg

catlin1.jpg

catlin2.jpg

cathed91.jpg

gate.jpg

face.jpg

One of my favourite places in Lincolnshire, Sibsey windmill.

sibsymill.jpg

Last edited:
Once the police crime scene tape and burnt out Corsa is removed I would love to post pictures of where i live
Thx(y)

lol i had to be carefull with the link i put in for pictures because part of it was taped of for a very bad reason which i wont go into.

Once the police crime scene tape and burnt out Corsa is removed I would love to post pictures of where i live
Thx(y)

Obviously very upmarket Charlie...you don't get that everyday..lol (actually we had the very same thing last Christmas, except it was a burnt out Saxo) :LOL:

Here's a few local shots plus some of a meet I did here a few years back:

In The Circus Bath (Nicholas Cage owns a house here)

0675IllegalparkingforCougaratTheCir.jpg

Early morning sun in The Royal Crescent

0676EarlymorningatRoyalCrescent.jpg

Cat found some friends.....

0729CatclubatRoyalCrescent.jpg

and took them for a tour around Bath - in Royal Victoria Park

0739CatsinRoyalVictoriaPark.jpg

Viv and previous member Z-EX from Bristol at one of the local meets

0737VivandIan.jpg

cat likes gardening (????) :) :)

1065Catsmellstheflowersbythelaundry.jpg

some local flavour - Parade Gardens Bath

0682AParadeGardens.jpg

Pulteney Bridge on a dull day

684ABoattripfromPulteneyWeir.jpg

meet at Crown Inn Tolldown by M4 - frosties rule!!!

1240Silverrules.jpg

some great pics love the one of the old v bomber ,will put one of my street on once the council fixes it and all the crushed cans have gone(y)