A Tribute to Morgasm

I like the sound of that Lewy, and i'm sure the lads and lasses who knew Dave would also., but have we actually got anyone interested in buying a cougar just now, of any discription, let alone this beauty.
Put it in the For Sale section by all means, lets see what can be done. (y)

Usually the case when a zero feedback bids, thought Daves daughter sold it to a lecture friend of theirs ?

Not sure to be honest...Ive just sent another message asking if they want us to assist...Lets wait and see, if it was sold on then thats fine...

Be nice to see it around though...

If I had the money and a garage to keep her in I would snatch their hands off. That is a really lovely Cougar and would think myself lucky to own it. But, money being what it is at the moment for all of us, I would suspect is a little tight. Hope someone from here can give it a loving home.

Sorry to revive an old thread but Dave's car has been spotted by a mate of mine at the back of the Stevenage old town when I see it I will try and talk to the owner about the club and see if they would like to join I will at least see if I can get a couple of photo's

Did'nt know Dave Morgasm but have heard that this cougar was a nice car.

Well spotted Dave. Hope you getthe pictures.

I do hope the owner gets in touch with us. That was a much beloved car and the upgrades meticulously planned by Dave. He made a basic car something really special with his mods. He was so proud of it, justifiably so.

The majority of present members wouldn`t have known Dave, He was one of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet, a gentle giant, a pleasure to be in his company and a real cougar enthusiast.