• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

At Fest I can help with

There are a few qualified to teach drunken cooking on a gas barbecue to NVQ level 1.

Drunken tent pitching is a good sport to master too.

Seriously though, it's always a good weekend, I think it'd be better if everybody wasn't in a rush to go on the sunday, most are gone by dinnertime.

Looks like the marque will be busy this year, as well as any spare ground :yesnod: :LOL:

pissedlaugh.gif

well by the dimensions of Ginjas bodybag you will be nice and comfy Scott :LOL: will just have to work out which one of you two goes on top pmsl

Hope no one brings a pop up tent this year, 2 seconds to pop up and about 45 minutes and about 5 men trying to fold it back up and back into the bag on Sunday morning. Beggars i think it was :LOL:

Hope no one brings a pop up tent this year, 2 seconds to pop up and about 45 minutes and about 5 men trying to fold it back up and back into the bag on Sunday morning. Beggars i think it was :LOL:
I'll bring mine so you can entertain yourselves Rich!! (y)