• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

At Fest I can help with

I can pack one of those up in about a minute here are the instructions.

Wake Beggars up and kick him out first

Open petrol can

pour contents onto tent

light match

stand back with marshmellows on sticks and enjoy (y)

My old man has showed me a book of the lakes, ok its from 2003 but it cant have changed that much?? For those interested in the fishing there was rumour of a 40lb Pike in the main lake!

breast.jpg

At the fest I can help with.............

Navigating Bob AROUND the guy ropes
:smilewinkgrin:

Plus he can sit in my chair, it was only 10 quid from ASDA, did you know that Bob? :LOL:

Damn it I wish I was coming.. but not even got myself a Cat yet!!! Maybe next year.. I'll be there with me beastie, offering audio, electrics and IT advice. Oh, and drinking beer ;)

Have a great time guys n gals, and have a beer for me!!!!

Well yeah TC that's very true.. but only just got back from 3 months in Spain - I sold my Mondy Si before I left, so am currently without wheels. Using my ex missus' Fiesta to drive to Northants fo a meet just wouldn't cut the mustard ;)

Well yeah TC that's very true.. but only just got back from 3 months in Spain - I sold my Mondy Si before I left, so am currently without wheels. Using my ex missus' Fiesta to drive to Northants fo a meet just wouldn't cut the mustard ;)
I haven't got a Cougar to drive at the minute & I'm going!! :smilewinkgrin:

Being a total novice, but willing learner when it comes to anything to do with cars, would someone be able to help me fit a bluetoth parrot and hardwire some accessories at the fest?
If there is anything (other than the obvious cables I would need to bring, please let me know!
Thanks