• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

At Fest I can help with

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
I will be offering the following things at fest..

Electrical fault finding
Audio and visual fitment/tweaks
Lighting.. Interior and exterior
Wiring of any type.
ECU fault code reading and updates
IMRC repair
Alarm/PATS issues

Anything extra electrical wise that you want doing at Fest let me know before hand. If it requires anything extra buying before, I can let you know and then you can bring it with you.

I will not be doing engine tuning of any type at fest im afraid. This is due to the time it takes me and also the fact I need to take cars out on the open road.

I will be bringing all electrical tools from soldering equipment to full OBD setups and my laptop.

It will be first come first served as I will want to get drunk at some point :LOL:

Rob

If i do make it i will help with:

IRMC Refits
Dashboard Strip downs
Gearstick changes
Seats & Panel removing
Drinking Robs beer
Eating Di's bacon butties
Getting sloshed....(y)

I'll be there
blissysmile.gif
:idea:

At fest i could help with............

Getting drunk!! lol :ihih:

Every inch of me wants to be there but the just over 1000 mile round trip and the fact that baby number 2 is due on the 20th july is causing wee bit of concern...........:confused:

But to be fair the present mrs s has done it before!!(y)

No.1 son, Archie, is a right cougar fan......he loves daddys car!!! and only 2 1/2!! :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

I will also be happy to help out with most things, Interior, exterior, engine (no rebuilds!):LOL:

Audio
Lighting
Mechanical

If anyone would like a laptop looking at for any reason or computer advise... (y)

This year, I plan on helping with getting wrecked!! i don't mind chipping in on minor stuff, but some of you newbies need to get your hands dirty!! Also, the inflatable dartboard and tennis balls will be making a comeback!! Drunk fest games are fun!! ;)

Anything audio otherwise sod off.

Oh and deafening people will also be part of the services.

JJ

If needs be I can bring my toolboxes along and help with some brake and suspension bits and the occasional dashboard strip down :frown2:

Bob I hope I am first on your list as I want to try and get the engine start button into my dash. It does mean carving a hole in the dashboard and cutting supports away :yikes:

Dave you are top of the list then cmewse is getting a remap seeing as he asked so nicely (plus I forgot I said I would do it :LOL: )

you carve i'll wire it up ;)

Rob

i would like to offer my services as a mechanic but unfortunatly i wont be in the country then , i will be on holiday in Greece :ihih::ihih::ihih:.
:idea:Carnt you change the dates LOL :LOL::LOL::LOL: