Blingy Blingy wheels (at last)(and Pid stripes).

mofo sob

Well-known user
Dec 29, 2008
manchester
Well - after waiting almost 6 weeks for them my new Team Dynamics 17" Gold Monza Rs arrived yesterday - and I have also realised that I never really put up any piccies of the new gold side stripes that Alan did for me.

Unfortunately the pictures are not great - I was working most of the day yesterday and just had to take them where I could. Was kicking myself today - ended up in a very nice park in glorious sunshine - but forgot the blinkin camera :(

Will try and get some better shots tomorrow - hope to get the gold V6 badges on tomorrow also (y)

Maybe not to everyones taste.....................but I love 'em :geek:

New one ready to go on - old one ready to come off for Rich (Relliott) - still think I will miss the magnums now and again

BlingWheels001.jpg

Almost there

BlingWheels003.jpg

BlingWheels005.jpg

Back at the office

BlingWheels030.jpg

Out and about in China Town

BlingWheels021.jpg

As near as I could get it to my sig picture

BlingWheels016.jpg

..and a few self indulgent shots

BlingWheels024.jpg

BlingWheels023.jpg

BlingWheels019.jpg

BlingWheels020.jpg

Back home - as I say those chrome V6 badges are going to be replaced with gold ones tomorrow

BlingWheels015.jpg

BlingWheels008.jpg

BlingWheels009.jpg

BlingWheels010.jpg

:cool:

Looking good Iain. I can vouch for them looking a good deal shinier than the pics convey, they were postively gleaming when you pulled up yesterday and they really do set your green and gold theme off a treat.

like it alot, had been thinking about als side stripes in black to go with my black wheels if/when i get them, not sure it'll work in black but i think yours looks sweet in gold!

Great pics Iain, wheels aren't bad either:):)

I think that Green / Gold are a perfect match and that is one unique looking Cat...Well done mate:beer:

Nice going Iain, they did well to get them wheels such a good match for the stripes mate :)
(y)

like it alot, had been thinking about als side stripes in black to go with my black wheels if/when i get them, not sure it'll work in black but i think yours looks sweet in gold!

Joe, i think i might have just the contrast for black, similar to a cobolt/panther black metal flake effect ;)

I officially hate Iain was thinking of these wheels for mine. They look Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
And Uncle Al proves his genious once again Al you must psychic.

Ian - that is looking the dogs mate! nice one. But I can't help thinking it kinda reminds me of something else.....??????

Lotus_F1_2010_by_hanmer.jpg

Really looks great Iain! Gold finish looks so good with green but as others have said it would not work with other colours so well. (y)(y)(y)