Blingy Blingy wheels (at last)(and Pid stripes).

With THAT endorsement from Rich! Iain, you have most definately hit the mark (y)

What next? RichB with stickers...........:eek:............:oops:

Steady on Al!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I think the green and gold do go well together, it looks classy and quite subtle too, surprisingly unfussy.:cool:

I love the wheels, but going to be off the cuff and say IMO I'd take off the stripes on the sides. For me, almost too much gold too close together. It's as if the stripes are "linking" the wheels. Try a photoshop with the stripes removed maybe. I reckon the gold badges and the mudflaps etc would be enough to accent the wheels, and make them a focus point, which is after all I'm guessing why you chose them and spent out for them. Still love the car though, a definite contender for nicest Greeny ;)

FWIW, I'm expecting "not my cuppa" x 100 when pics of mine go up lmao :) :) :) :)

I love the wheels, but going to be off the cuff and say IMO I'd take off the stripes on the sides. For me, almost too much gold too close together. It's as if the stripes are "linking" the wheels. Try a photoshop with the stripes removed maybe. I reckon the gold badges and the mudflaps etc would be enough to accent the wheels, and make them a focus point, which is after all I'm guessing why you chose them and spent out for them. Still love the car though, a definite contender for nicest Greeny ;)

FWIW, I'm expecting "not my cuppa" x 100 when pics of mine go up lmao :) :) :) :)

In my experience , that is the main reason for people having like coloured stripes, at least to the people i have sold to, Merlin is another example, white wheels/white stripes.
I do agree though, you have to know where to draw the line.

.....Still looking good (y)

I see why, but at the same time I think it's too much. To put it bluntly, if I'd shell'd out a few hundred quid on some sweet rims, I'd want them to stand out on their own and not be overpowered by some stripes. Again just my opinion, I just prefer a "cleaner" finish of sorts. Plus with the size that the Cougars panels are, All that Green would look well set off with just the wheels and the badges Iain mentioned. A real nice contrast of block green and block gold with a couple of accents from mudflaps, badges, stickers at bottoms of quarters etc ;)

I'm going to give it a few weeks to get used to it before I decide what's staying and what's going. Alan is working on a green and gold sun strip so I'll wait until that is fitted to see how she looks overall.

I can see both schools of thought on this one but atm I'm along Alan's line of thinking, with the side stripes connecting the wheels up nicely.

I think that I have probably :)devil:) decided against gold viper stripes as being a bit OTT :LOL:

My main regret after getting them on is that I could not afford the 18"s :(

Hope to be getting my gold tyreart pen on to the Toyos tomorrow or Friday :devilish:

Green n Gold, classic combo, never go wrong with that fella, stunning ;-)

As for Viper stripes!!!!!!!!!!! you lot can wash yer gob aht wi soap!!!! Flippin GT40 stripes tha knows!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-))))))) Would look extra stunning with GT stripes dude oh yes!!!!!

PMSL ^^^^^

Iain, as I said, maybe photoshop the stripes out and just see. Ultimately, you're car and modding is about being individual ;) you could lose the side ones and then the Viper stripes might not seem so OTT lmfao :) :)

Yeah - great idea Kully - I'll get liambeattie1 on the job at his mates rates 10p/min - should only take 20p or so to do that :LOL:

Seriously though - I'll get some better piccies and get Liam to do a few combinations and permutations - see how good he is (y)

Oh shut up Kully....You and your ruddy perfectionismethingbobjingydooda....lmao

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that ;)

Iain, that's the spirit, gotta be worth 20p for peace of mind lol or even inspiration ;)

And how am I jealous?? One V6 which is soon to be a one off, like end of next week and a green 4 pot! Which I've kept totally standard as a contrast to what is soon to be a steroided V6 in Ebony....................for the moment!! :) :)

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that ;)

Iain, that's the spirit, gotta be worth 20p for peace of mind lol or even inspiration ;)

And how am I jealous?? One V6 which is soon to be a one off, like end of next week and a green 4 pot! Which I've kept totally standard as a contrast to what is soon to be a steroided V6 in Ebony....................for the moment!! :) :)

Can't wait to see that Kully, sounds awesome.