Blingy Blingy wheels (at last)(and Pid stripes).

Wow thats a nice combo! Suits it perfectly without going over the top. Which spoiler is that btw? And what you doing with the old wheels? :)

Looks mint Iain, are you sure you don't want gold viper stripes?

Mmmmmm...........can't say I haven't thought about it Steve.......maybe, maybe.......................Al :LOL:

Too OTT???????

Wow thats a nice combo! Suits it perfectly without going over the top. Which spoiler is that btw? And what you doing with the old wheels? :)

The spoiler is the original OEM one - if you fancy one Kev and Nancy are selling similar ones and I think that there was aslo a group buy from America going on but I'm not sure what happened to that.

Rich (Relliott) has already got my old wheels - this was nothing but a pipe dream a couple of months ago before Rich came in with an offer on my wheels and made it all possible - thanks again Rich (y)

Would more gold be over the top? Maybe, maybe not Iain, its all about personal prefence.

Wheels are my next target for cat2, along with a front strut brace - then i promise i will stop this modding lark...............................honest

Nice going Iain, they did well to get them wheels such a good match for the stripes mate :)
(y)

Joe, i think i might have just the contrast for black, similar to a cobolt/panther black metal flake effect ;)
make pick you up on this Al once i get my wheels and have a better idea of what im looking at, could be job for me cougarfest!
The more i look at this ian the more i like the green / gold combo!

Has to be said Iain, your car is fast developing into one of my favourites in the club. Not that my endorsement means too much, but nevertheless, its a credit to you mate....look forward to having a good look in the flesh

Fwiw Iain, imo vipers would be too much, but as always, it's up to you. I really do think it's time to lose the lower "COUGAR" stickers though. ;)

Yeah - I was going to Al but Sue likes them and won't let me - says Cougar FOUR times on each side now!!!

Only problem now is that I can't change my blinkin' sig - made the new one the same size as the old one but says too big so made it smaller and still says too big so made it smaller....etc etc..... Any ideas??