C1 or C2

adamellisuk

Well-known user
Sep 20, 2010
Sheffield
I have seen much mention of C1 and C2 around here, i know it means Cougar 1 or 2 but what are the differences and how can you tell which one yours is?

Cheers

No they don't bud!!
Most people like certain bits of the C2, but the general opinion is that it looks more like a Mondy from the front .......... UGH!!

Mainly for the interior as it looks much more plush.
Granted the seats are nicer, but that's it IMHO.

At the end of the day it's down to personal preference, I wouldn't swap my C1 for a C2

C1'S are better dude, front bumper arrangement especially. there aren't many C2's though apparently and their owners seem to defend their cars avidly,

ACE.

It's a C1 all the way for me, don't really like the front end of the C2. Not only that the C2 is more expensive on road tax!!

Just to throw a C2 owner in the hat here, I like the C1 bumper, but the interior as mentioned before is soooo much nicer on the C2. Its personal preference to be honest but there are pro's and cons of both and the C2 bumper is nice as well. Besides, the C2 is much rarer with only approx. 400 in the country which again has pros and cons. I like both :D

debate re-opened....c2 rule!

Good god who'd have thunk it....a simple tongue in cheek comment could provoke such a debate! :LOL:

At the end of the day the C1 (arguably) looks better on the outside and the C2 (arguably) is a nicer place to be on the inside. But they are both Cougars and that's why we drive 'em (y)

Oh and......C2's rule!! :LOL:

Good god who'd have thunk it....a simple tongue in cheek comment could provoke such a debate! :LOL:

At the end of the day the C1 (arguably) looks better on the outside and the C2 (arguably) is a nicer place to be on the inside. But they are both Cougars and that's why we drive 'em (y)

Oh and......C1's rule!! :LOL:
Absolutely agree with you