• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Camping details and booking confirmation for Grendon Lakes

Think you should buy one with those camp fees you've saved!!

Tony has that massive one we made last year and is bringing it.

I am bringing a 25 metre reel and a 4 way block for in the marquee as I need to have a power connection in my new "tent" all weekend for the fridge.

Spoken to Grendon and all sort Jason - booking transfered to you mate - it is for up to 4 man tent for Friday and Saturday - enjoy (y)

it took a few days of trying for me to get through and booked, when i did get through , girl was working from home so couldnt take payment, payment is being made when i get there .

Got a new fridge today that runs off 12v or mains so might try to chain an extension if I can pitch close enough to the marquee or Kully's tent. :LOL:

Not booked yet, didn't bother trying after seeing the posts above. Will try in the morning or just settle when we arrive.

My "Tent" has an outside socket Pmsl :LOL:

If a couple of people could pack a couple of four way extensions etc. I've got a 25M reel with a twin socket on it if anyone needs a long run but we could use some splitters in the marquee as I will need to stay plugged in all weekend.

Is that am or pm Tony? :LOL:
Will be trying to get there between lunch time or mid afternoon but that depends on how the packing goes so may take you up on that offer if we get delayed.
Already have my own little convoy, me and Mo. :LOL: