chunky plastic!

B

brabenv6

my front number plate fell off on sat so i had to go and buy a new set,so it gave me a chance to remove that dirty black plastic number plate surround,that looks like it belongs on a jcb.i cant belive the difference it has made.
001-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good scott, i did away with mine ages ago :D

I do however have a new idea up my sleeve for when i finally sort out something to go with the Roush kit :D

Looks good mate(y) I plan on taking mine off this week as I have the week off and I'm gonna start with a few quick cheap mods. Still cant believe Ford put it on in the first place it looks so ugly.

Removed mine a couple of days ago when I was fitting my private plate, amazing how such a small change which didnt even cost anything can make!!!:)

how easy was it to prise off?? i have som new plates due this week and may get shot also!

Theres two screws under the plate, remove em, simple as that, no need for a "How to guide"!!!

yeah really simple,use the dirty plastic bit as a template 4 the holes on your new plate aswell 8)

Ok Scott, you convinced me :) but i realised why i like the brick, its because it "frames" the reg plate against the silver, but, i bashed my knee against it once too often so, what do you think?

nobrick1.jpg

nobrick.jpg

Ok Scott, you convinced me :) but i realised why i like the brick, its because it "frames" the reg plate against the silver, but, i bashed my knee against it once too often so, what do you think?

nobrick1.jpg

nobrick.jpg
woooo hoooo,lookin much better alan m8 (y)(y),see tony,even alans gettin young with the rest of us:LOL::LOL: