compare the engine bays

pauldf1971

Well-known user
Apr 8, 2009
glasgow
since i cleaned up the black cats engine bay today i though t i would do a comparison between the the 2 cats first pic is black cats engine bay
28082010020.jpg

second pic the blurples bay
21022010184.jpg

Very nice Paul i like to see engine bays nice and clean , strange how we never do the same thing twice:-
my old cougar
samecar014.jpg

my new cougar
samecar013.jpg

by the way i was given some GT85 spray its perfect for keeping the engine bay looking new and all you do is spray it on no rubbing needed (y)(y)(y)

Mikey, where'd you get that plastic cover that sits over the plenum? liking that - is it off a Mondy??

i did think about the hose covers before mikey but glad i decided against them to much blue for my liking,do prefer the duratec uim cover but a pain to get a hold off

form a mark lll mondeo tim and there gold dust

i did think about the hose covers before mikey but glad i decided against them to much blue for my liking,do prefer the duratec uim cover but a pain to get a hold off

form a mark lll mondeo tim and there gold dust

Yeh, just had a look at Fleabay, but lots of other UIM covers, but not for the Duratec V6...will keep looking...will check the local scrappy

best place to check is the mondeo st breakers on ebay tim,but ive requested a million times to email me back if they get any in but they wont part with it unless you buy the engine lol

I've yet to spend any time on mine....always do the outside and inside the car, but rarely open the bonnet...Oops! lol

Well, my next job is to get that wishbone sorted and also the air-con, as it has a leak and has lost all the gas, I'm hoping it's not the condenser.