Cougar photos plus a question

C

CraigTT

Well thought i have registered hear a while and still hadnt put pics of my cougar up, anyways, hear she is;

P.S. Can somebody inform me of where to locate the fuse to the alarm please?

100_0858.jpg

100_0860.jpg

100_0861.jpg

100_0862.jpg

100_0867.jpg

100_0872.jpg

100_0869.jpg

As you can see its basically standard. I do have the original cougar wheels, they just need some new tyres, look alot better on it than those ones in my opinion, then after that is just a k&n airfilter.

Hope you like

cheers

Craig

Very nice Craig, she looks in great nick & well looked after.(y)

Stainless steel twin pipes sticking out the rear would set her off a treat!;)

Thanks for all the kind words folks.

Think the cat does look really good standard, and IMO purple is the best colour.lol.

Think a nice set of coilovers and rims would set it off nicely, but keeping the rest standard!

I absolutly love the cougar badges i must admit.lol!!

I recognise that fine looking beast from somewhere.................ah yes..............................................Tesco Prestwich :LOL:

Love from the old git in the suit with the beard and pony-tail :dita:

Looking good there Craig. Slightly confused about your comment about "than just after that a K&N Air filter". You already have a K&N air filter??? are you changing it for another one?

No folks it is a K&N that on the car its just extremely dirty, needs taken off and a good clean.......suppose that could help with the slight juddering problem.

CHeers mofo:D!! I had basically just got the car and drove it to manchester.lol.
I did quite like yours tho, even my pal liked it;):D!

anno anno its filthy.lol.

But its a bugger to get off and its to cold on my hands.lol.

So it will get a super squishy wash soon:Dlol..............when its warmer.lol.

anno anno its filthy.lol.

But its a bugger to get off and its to cold on my hands.lol.

So it will get a super squishy wash soon:Dlol..............when its warmer.lol.

id chuck it in the bin mate and get a new one, ive never cleaned but that looks hell of a job :LOL:

id chuck it in the bin mate and get a new one, ive never cleaned but that looks hell of a job :LOL:

Yeh, I agree with you Martyn, I think the prior owner never bothered cleaning it as you should. It may come up ok after a good soaking, but might be easier and cheaper all around if he just replaces it with a brand new one - also it might run alot better too :yesnod:

At £90 quid for a new one ... i would stick it in the sink with some warm soapy water.. rub gently and leave for a bit, never use too much pressure on them as it breaks down the fibers. rinse with warm clean water and leave to dry properly then once dry give a nice coat of 3in1... Light coat not too much... and the filter will be nearly new...

At £90 quid for a new one ... i would stick it in the sink with some warm soapy water.. rub gently and leave for a bit, never use too much pressure on them as it breaks down the fibers. rinse with warm clean water and leave to dry properly then once dry give a nice coat of 3in1... Light coat not too much... and the filter will be nearly new...

I can see you workin with them 2 birds on "how clean is your house" :LOL: