Cougar Spotting

Where does that guy on the Facebook group get them from.. he seems to be breaking or repairing a different one every week

He got 3 cougar's from me over the last couple of weeks..... the ebony c2 which was a real rot box and the engine had been stripped, a frosty c2 which is up and running with mot/tax which he is using as his daily, and a blurple c1 which he is repairing and putting back on the road, he is a really nice fella, has a few spares too, not just cougar's but Mondeo st's and owns quite a few rare Ford's himself.... (y)

Spotted a nice looking Melina X589FFS (I think) tucked away on someone's drive in Bournemouth this afternoon - debricked, spoiler and a nice set of aftermarket wheels attached. I happened to be delivering to the address and was all set to ask some questions about it, but the lady who answered the door seemed somewhat pressed for time - maybe next time.... :D

Also spotted another Melina V6 on a Northern Irish plate in Wareham yesterday, zipped by that one a bit too quickly to get any real detail tho unfortunately...

Melina C1 T...KGV (didn't catch the whole number) spotted on the A35 between Poole and Bere Regis this afternoon. Front plate was debricked and I think I caught a glimpse of some modified (possibly US spec) rear lights as it zipped by - possibly Mr Grishman? :D