Cougar Spotting

also saw this parked in alconbury weald on sunday, just walking max whilst his younger sister was at training..
not far from u tony!
20230115_143622.jpg
Post automatically merged:

From a few years ago off his old car, we could twist it lol
ahh the one off tiger ,was full of holes and didn't i create a huge rust cloud that blocked out the sun over mk for a while:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mako and TopCat1127
Amazon green C2 spotted near Holton Heath, Dorset, this afternoon - couldn't see much of it sadly (it was the other side of a roundabout from me), I'll have to keep an eye out for it again.

C2s are definitely a rarer spot round here, the Cougs I've seen "in the wild" lately have all been C1s
With less than 500 imported the c2 is going to be more rare but the amount of c1s going to the breakers is quickly catching up ☹️

Reactions: tiff
Not been on the road for two years. 2019 test had a massive list of failure points, these were either addressed or 'glossed over' a few months later for a pass with the same advisories.

Tourmaline green Zetec, must be worth saving to maintain the variety. Else only examples to survive will be Ebony V6s ;)
Or Melina in my case. ;)

After our green XJS spontaneously combusted whilst Mrs mabo was in the passenger seat that the cluster of vehicles ( Green ) is the barred list.